Ch. [01]

Swing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There hasn't been a day in which Hyukjae could sleep peacefully. The sound of the bed hitting the wall was too obvious and loud as to ignore it. He closed his eyes tightly, now hearing the loud moans coming from the room next door. "Please shut the up," he groaned annoyed. He didn't want to yell or be rude to his neighbor, but he really wasn't just going to let the other take his sleep away. He still had two years in college as to stand it for so long.

Grunting lowly and setting up his mind, Hyukjae stood up and fixed himself slightly before going out from his room towards the hall, and giving just a few steps away to knock on the next door. 

The loud moans made him realize that his knocks were ignored, or maybe even unheard. He took a deep breath and knocked again, harder and more insisting than before. 

Silence didn't take so long to appear and Hyukjae knew the other had heard him already. Now it was time to know exactly what to say to him, except, he didn't really worry about it since he was mad and words would go out easily and fluidly, just as every time he talked when being stressed. 

The door opened and Hyukjae frowned deeply. "What?! Can't you see I'm busy?!"

If Hyukjae was mad, he was now furious. "Oh, believe me, I can," he said sarcastically. "Everyone in this damn building can!"

The man frowned deeply, parting his lips to talk back. But Hyukjae wasn't going to let him do so. He had things to say and he wasn't that good of a person as to let it go that easily.

"Now, either you ing keep your dates in silence or ing do it somewhere else or ing ask my schedule so you do it when I'm not in my room because otherwise I'll castrate you myself and believe me, I've done it several times before with sheep and my hand won't ing tremble," Hyukjae took a deep breath, feeling even more inspired looking at the horrified face the man in front of him had. "So I recommend you follow my advice if you don't want your precious in my hands."

The man in front of him chuckled lowly, almost mockingly.

It took Hyukjae a few seconds to realize the other's face was just an inch away from his. "There are other ways to have my precious in your hands, no need to be so aggressive," he whispered, smirking. "Unless you like it rough, then I have nothing against it."

Hyukjae was sure his face was embarrassingly red and he could only frown in anger. "I ing warn you," he said, pursing his lips tightly, pushing his index finger against the other's sweaty, and chest, which Hyukjae hadn't noticed before, "stop screwing my sleep or you'll know what a sleep deprived man with years and years of castrating experience will make to you."

Hyukjae turned away, not before glaring at the other and finally walking away, leaving the other unable to even say something back.

He went into his room, smiling because it was finally silent. "I should have done this long time ago," he said to himself before throwing himself onto his bed. 

Hyukjae had just a few seconds to wonder who his neighbor was, why he suddenly flirted with him and how good he looked half before his body fell unconscious, finally repairing weeks of sleepless nights.

-------------------------------------------

Hyukjae heard his alarm go off and for the very first time in a long while, he actually woke up smiling widely. “Goodness! This is what life is about!” he exclaimed happily, stretching his arms and back, grinning widely before opening his eyes and standing up in one gracious jump.

“You look like you had last night,” Zhoumi commented as he sat down by Hyukjae’s side in their first class of the day. “Or maybe you like literature that much?”

Hyukjae laughed softly. Oh, life was definitely good now. “Not ,” he chuckled and winked at Zhoumi. “Just some good sleep.”

Zhoumi raised his eyebrow, nodding slightly. “What happened to the guy next to your dorm?”

“I nicely commented to him that his night activities were disturbing me at night and he stopped at least for then,” Hyukjae smiled, nodding back as he took out his notebook. “I hope it goes like that for more than just a night.”

“I hope so too,” Zhoumi grinned widely. “It’s nice seeing you so happy.”

“I know!” Hyukjae exclaimed happily. “It’s such a wonderful world I’m living in! Who would have thought so?!”

“It’s great you’re like this just days before the ugliest exam of the semester,” Zhoumi sighed, shaking his head. “Seriously, and that teacher doesn’t share his classes.”

Hyukjae’s smile faded slowly, just realizing he had been so stressed out for not being able to sleep that he had completely forgotten about the most horrifying class of all time. “Monetar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter