Ch. [12]

Swing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae sighed deeply as he looked at the texts Kyuhyun had sent to him. Truth is, he has been dying to answer at least one but he still had dignity and even when Kyuhyun had apologized endless times, he wasn’t sure if he still wanted someone like him in his life.

Of course he did.

Kyuhyun had proven to be a great person. Hyukjae doesn’t remember having so much fun with anyone else but the tall and promiscuous man. He doesn’t remember even liking someone like that and he whined for himself as he thought of that.

Kyuhyun was an . Why was Hyukjae thinking about him again?

Turning his phone off, Hyukjae secured it into his bag so he wouldn’t give in to the need of answering those texts.

He sighed deeply as he walked to his room and he raised an eyebrow as he looked up. He could clearly know the man who was walking in front of him and he didn’t know why he was starting to get anxious as he realized it was Zhoumi.

Where was he going?

Zhoumi wasn’t even staying in that building.

Hyukjae bit his lower lip and shook his head. Whatever. He didn’t care about it.

He didn’t care but he was curious.

There were plenty of options running in Hyukjae’s head. The most probable one was that the tall man was visiting someone in there, but Hyukjae doesn’t remember anyone close to him in that building.

It was getting worse, because the tall man was now walking along his hall. Was he there to see Kyuhyun? Or to see him and apologize?

Hyukjae had high hopes.

He laughed internally. Of course Zhoumi wouldn’t apologize to him. He was probably there to meet Kyuhyun.

Hyukjae stopped for a second.

If Zhoumi went to that room for Kyuhyun… did it mean he also knew he was promiscuous and that he was having with every human being that crossed his path? Or maybe he didn’t know and as soon as he finds out he’s Hyukjae’s neighbor, he’ll realize.

Zhoumi knocked on Kyuhyun’s door and Hyukjae chuckled for himself. Whatever. He deserved knowing it anyway.

“What are you doing here?”

Hyukjae looked up and stared at Zhoumi looking at him by his side as he stepped closer to his door. “That’s something you shouldn’t care about,” he simply said, standing by Zhoumi’s side.

“Are you here to see Kyuhyun?” Zhoumi guessed. “Why are you so insisting? We’re fixing things and we’ll be fine after a while, so don’t interfere.”

Hyukjae chuckled lowly and took his keys out, opening his door as a way to mock Zhoumi. “I’ve met so many people knocking on that door that right now, I believe you’re the one who has fallen the lowest.”

Kyuhyun’s door opened just before Zhoumi could say anything. “Oh! Hyukjae!” He exclaimed, ignoring completely that Zhoumi was there and just stepping closer to the other. “It’s great that you’re here! Would you like to go out for dinner? I know this great place that-”

Hyukjae didn’t even spare a glance at Kyuhyun before closing the door behind them, making Kyuhyun groan lowly. “Goddammit,” he sighed out, letting his forehead hit Hyukjae’s door.

Zhoumi frowned and cleared his throat to call Kyuhyun’s attention. “Don’t you think I deserve an explanation?”

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow and turned around, chuckling lowly as he found Zhoumi there, crossing his arms over his chest. “Sure, what about?” he asked, smirking.

Zhoumi frowned deeper. “About-”

And that was it.

It took Zhoumi a minute to assimilate what was going on. Kyuhyun was Hyukjae’s neighbor, the one he had been complaining for months and months. He gasped loudly as he saw his friend standing in front of him coolly, raising an eyebrow. “You came to see me or to have ? Because I’m not in the mood right now for either.”

Zhoumi’s face became red. Kyuhyun knew it wasn’t red because he was embarrassed, but because he was furious and he didn’t have the energy to deal with it so he just stepped into his room. “See you later.” He simply said before closing his own door.

-------------------------------------

Hyukjae sighed out deeply. He pouted as he looked at his bed and threw himself to it, grunting lowly. He hated being that mean to them but as soon as he remembered how they were to him, he knew they deserved it.

Truth was, Zhoumi had done nothing to fix their friendship and Hyukjae wasn’t going to, either.

Kyuhyun was a whole different thing. He had been apologizing and explaining the situation a thousand times and sometimes still tries to talk to him. He smiled at the thought. “He’s cute,” he smiled, closing his eyes.

He was slowly falling asleep. Kyuhyun hadn’t brought anyone into his room and it had been some peaceful weeks that he could sleep perfectly fine.

Are you there?

Hyukja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter