Epilogue

Swing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun and Hyukjae looked down their wrists and then up Siwon. “I don’t think this is really necessary now…,” Hyukjae said, trying to move his wrist but finding it extremely heavy.

“You don’t need to handcuff me to him,” Kyuhyun also said. “I mean… I won’t lose him in the crowd anymore…”

Siwon sighed deeply and shook his head. “Every time we go out and drink a little, you two end up having problems. I’m not risking it this time.”

“But I won’t drink today!” Hyukjae said firmly. “I’ll just go and dance and I know for a fact that Kyuhyun cannot dance at all. Do you want me to drag a stone around the dance floor?”

“Yah!” Kyuhyun pulled the handcuffs, pulling Hyukjae also closer. “I’m a great dancer,” he said firmly, looking into Hyukjae’s eyes.

“Kyuhyun, I’ve seen it,” Hyukjae reminded. “Your ability to dance is quite comparable to that of a rock.”

“See?” Siwon shook his head and opened the door of the apartment for them to go out. “You guys cannot go away. I need to keep you at least a little tracked.”

“This is ridiculous!” Both, Kyuhyun and Hyukjae exclaimed, not realizing it as they both grabbed their jackets to go out in sync.

“We’ve been dating for how long? And he still treats us as when we were in college!” Hyukjae mumbled lowly as he walked to the door.

“Stupid horse… last time the only thing we did was making out against the wall…,” Kyuhyun grunted, walking side by side with Hyukjae.

Siwon shook his head. He had never seen such coordinated people before in his life and he chuckled before finally going out. “You weren’t making out against the wall guys,” he laughed. “You were undressing in the middle of the dance floor.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter