Ch. [16]

Swing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His head was killing him. Hyukjae was sure it would explode if he didn’t take any medicine soon. He walked as fast as he could to his room and opened the door quickly, getting inside directly to a drawer where he had some pain killers.

It was until he had already taken the pills that he realized two bulges in his bed and he gasped, looking around. Did he get into the wrong room? He started panicking and walked to the door before noticing that in fact, he was in his own room.

Frowning deeply, he walked towards the bulges and found out one of them was Kyuhyun.

Did Kyuhyun take his date to have in his own bed?

Now he was going to really castrate him for real.

Hyukjae was about to look for a knife when he saw that the other person under his blankets was Siwon. “Yah,” he frowned deeply, crossing his arms over his chest as he poked Siwon’s side. “Yah, Siwon,” he whined before sighing out deeply. Both cousins were sleeping peacefully and he had no other option than taking the blanket away.

Kyuhyun shivered and whined with his eyes closed. “Why…,” he complained as he blindly searched for the blanket once more and Siwon just opened his eyes groaning lowly.

“Hyukjae?” Siwon called as he looked around. Kyuhyun had slept again and Hyukjae was glaring at him.

“What are you two doing here?” Hyukjae asked. “How did you even enter in the first place?”

Siwon rubbed his eyes and looked at his watch. “It’s seven in the morning for god’s sake, Hyukjae,” he complained, sitting up. “Kyuhyun opened, I don’t know how.”

Hyukjae didn’t have the energy to find out how and his head was getting better but still hurt like hell. “Whatever,” he sighed, looking for clean clothes so he could take a shower and go to sleep.

Siwon stood up and stretched his body, letting out soft whines. “Where did you sleep?” He asked Hyukjae as he looked around, looking for his jacket. “Kyuhyun was behind you all night long in the club and suddenly he lost you and we didn’t know anything more about you from then. You left your phone in the bar and we picked it up. Kyuhyun came to sleep just an hour ago after looking for you the entire night.”

Hyukjae glanced at Kyuhyun and smiled softly before biting his lower lip. “I… We could say I left early,” he laughed nervously and quickly searched through his clothes.

“Is that a teeth mark?” Siwon’s voice was just behind him and Hyukjae jumped up alarmed, quickly covering his neck.

“W-What?” Hyukjae laughed nervously, placing his pajama pants around his neck. “You’re still sleepy Siwon, go home.”

Siwon frowned deeply and took the pajama away. “Hyukjae,” he said sternly, as a father would. “Where were you last night, and with whom?”

Hyukjae started feeling extremely nervous. How could he accept that he actually had with another person? “I-”

“You have ten minutes, Hyukjae,” Siwon said, grabbing his jacket. “Go shower, put some make up on those marks all over you and meet me in the cafeteria.”

Hyukjae nodded obediently and quickly ran to the shower.

------------------------------------------


Hyukjae went out of the bathroom completely fixed. The marks on his neck weren’t obvious; what’s more, he still wondered how Siwon even saw them. He sighed deeply and covered them quickly before glancing at the bed. Kyuhyun was now all over it and he rolled his eyes, covering him with the blanket once more. “Just because I like you,” he said before running out of the room.

It took him almost three minutes to reach the cafeteria. His head was killing him. His back hurt like hell. He was about to throw up and his eyes couldn’t even focus properly. Hyukjae was only there because Siwon had never seen so serious before.

Hyukjae gulped silently as he looked around nervously. He could feel his body rejecting the idea of being awake when he had drunk so much the night before but Siwon’s firm and long stare stopped him from doing anything. “So who was it?”

Oh goodness.

Hyukjae smiled shyly and looked away before biting hi slower lip. “I don’t know…,” he whispered.

“I didn’t hear that,” Siwon said serious.

Hyukjae whined for himself. “I don’t know…,” he repeated. “Truth is…,” he sighed out and bit his lower lip as he could feel his abdomen starting to tickle. “I thought it was Kyuhyun so I followed him… I was too drunk and I guess I really wanted it…”

Siwon stood silent for a few seconds.

“You have to tell Kyuhyun,” Siwon said. “Try approaching it with something smooth before that because I think he’ll get mad.”

Hyukjae frowned. “Why would he get mad?” He asked, getting slowly furious. Not that his head was killing him because he was hangover. Not at all. “We’re only friends and as far as I know, I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter