Ch. [15]

Swing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae and Kyuhyun arrived to the bar club that night while Siwon was already waiting for them and although Hyukjae did want to have fun all together, Kyuhyun was quick to be dragged away by a girl that truly, even Hyukjae thought was way too beautiful.

Siwon was also dragged away and Hyukjae had to stay alone in the bar, sighing out as he decided a non-alcoholic drink was great enough because he still had three exams more to go.

He couldn’t deny he was a little bit jealous though, because he thought maybe Kyuhyun would be with him. He sighed out and pouted for himself as someone came and sat by his side. Hyukjae knew he was being observed by that male a while ago but he was obviously not going to be an easy prey.

If he could get a few free drinks, why not?

It was just a few minutes after midnight that Hyukjae finally arrived to his room. He still had to study because in two days, he had his next exam and although it wasn’t hard, he still wished to have a great grade. He sighed out as he threw himself to the bed and decided that showering was a must for that night since he danced so much.

When he finally went out from the bathroom, Hyukjae smiled for himself and stretched his body. He slid under his cover, actually wondering where Kyuhyun and Siwon had gone and sending both of them a text, asking if they were fine.

Siwon’s answer came almost instantly, saying that he was still in the club but that he would go in a few minutes and that he was alright. Hyukjae replied with how he had gone already and Siwon just wished nice dreams to him.

Almost half an hour passed and although Hyukjae distracted himself with twitter and facebook, Kyuhyun’s answer never came. “He must be busy,” he chuckled. But just after a second he frowned. He didn’t want to accept the fact that he was extremely jealous and how much he wished the other to just be drinking without anyone under him.

Hyukjae groaned lowly and threw his phone next to him on the bed, closing his eyes and not waiting for Kyuhyun’s reply. Whatever, he didn’t care.

The answer didn’t come as a text though. As soon as he felt his consciousness going away, the noise of the door opening and closing from Kyuhyun’s room woke him up and he smiled, sitting up to go see the other and maybe talk a little or invite him for a night snack.

The moans came just after a minute, while Hyukjae looked for his shoes.

He froze.

It had been so long since the last time he heard Kyuhyun having that he didn’t even remember it hurting him so much.

He closed his eyes, focusing on his own heartbeat as he felt his tears streaming down slowly. Last time when Zhoumi and Kyuhyun were s towards him, he didn’t felt so much pain as in that right moment. Hyukjae had to close his eyes tightly and bite his lower lip as the moans grew louder and louder. He breathed in and out several times to prevent himself from crying noises coming out.

The moans continued and whoever it was, they were Kyuhyun’s name over and over again.

Hyukjae, for a second, wanted to throw up and he had to run to the bathroom.

Enough. He wasn’t going to stand listening to that all over again and much less when it was so painful. Hyukjae grabbed his jacket and didn’t mind his pajamas as he walked out of his room. He walked out of the building and sent a text to Siwon, telling him he would sleep in his house that night.

He walked to the entrance of the campus. “ you, Cho Kyuhyun,” he kept repeating as he breathed in and out deeply. Goodness. He was mad. He had never been so angry before. He was just about to bang into Kyuhyun’s room and give him one well deserved punch in the face.

But what made Hyukjae even angrier was the fact that up until that moment, what he thought was a simple crush on Kyuhyun, was actually him falling already too deep. It wasn’t a crush as he had convinced himself. Hyukjae had to accept the fact that maybe, if he didn’t want to be so intense, maybe he loved Kyuhyun.

“NO! YOU! I DON’T ING LOVE YOU!” He screamed angrily, clenching his fists as he raised his hand up to stop a taxi.

When Siwon opened the door, he knew he had to be cautious and said nothing as he allowed Hyukjae to be comfortable in his apartment.

It was until a few minutes later that Hyukjae closed his eyes, sighing out deeply. “Your cousin, I ing hate him,” he finally said, sitting down on Siwon’s luxurious and comfortable couch. “He’s a real .”

Siwon laughed and offered Hyukjae a hot drink. “I know,” he said gently as he saw Hyukjae pouting.

Hyukjae had several phases when he was mad. The first one was just words and cussing. Siwon usually stepped back whenever that happened. The second phase was crying. Hyukjae cried so much for sometimes little things that Siwon always stepped closer once more and comforted him. But if there was no one close to Hyukjae by then, he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter