Ch. [07]

Swing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae was loaded with work. All those classes gave him essays to do and things to study and memorize and he barely had time for a life of his own. He felt like crying when he finally finished all his work and he could actually sleep good eight hours.

Going to shower as quick as possible, and then coming back to his bed, Hyukjae smiled and sighed out relaxed, wiggling his body to get even more comfortable, covering his body and feeling how he slowly lost his consciousness. There has never been a better feeling than that.

But of course, Kyuhyun had to ruin it.

It had been almost three weeks since classes started and Kyuhyun hadn’t stopped ever since then. His night activities were once more disturbing Hyukjae, and even when he still hasn’t paid back, Kyuhyun didn’t seem too interested in him doing it.

This time though, Hyukjae wasn’t in the mood to stand Kyuhyun and his partners again and he quickly stood up, looking down at himself to make sure he was decent enough, and he went out determined, knocking Kyuhyun’s door aggressively, not stopping until the door opened after a few minutes. Yes, minutes filled with an annoying noise of Hyukjae knocking the door.

“What?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed annoyed. “Hyukjae, what the ?!”

Hyukjae frowned deeply. “Oh, did I disturb you?” He asked sarcastically. “Please go on,” he then said, pointing at the inside of Kyuhyun’s room.

“What, you want to see?” Kyuhyun chuckled, smirking, resting against his door frame.

“Oh, will you allow me to?” Hyukjae smiled softly.

Kyuhyun laughed. “Just looking at you turns me down, please don’t,” he said, waving his hand. “Now shoo, I’m busy.”

Hyukjae nodded and stepped back.

Kyuhyun chuckled once more and just closed the door. As soon as Hyukjae calculated they were once into themselves, he started knocking the door as crazy once more. “KYUHYUN! KYUHYUN! KYUHYUN!”

“WHAT?!” Kyuhyun screamed. “Stop annoying me!”

“No,” Hyukjae pursed his lips tightly. “It’s been three weeks and I haven’t been able to sleep properly because of you. Now I won’t let you whoever you have in there properly. Just so you know how it feels.”

Kyuhyun groaned, leaning down with his face almost touching Hyukjae’s. The smaller didn’t let himself intimidate. He was too tired and too desperate to back away like that and he tried his best to not look down at Kyuhyun’s chest. “Hyukjae,” he said, smirking. “You better let me do this or I promise you, you’ll have trouble later,” the taller said in a threat.

“I would love to do that, but it happens to be you’re ruining me, literally,” Hyukjae confessed. “I cannot sleep,” he said. “So please shut up.”

“No,” Kyuhyun said determined, smirking. “Remember you owe me one?”

“Remember I can castrate you?” Hyukjae asked back.

“As if you would do that,” Kyuhyun sighed and massaged his temple. “Don’t be annoying, please.”

Hyukjae frowned deeply, clenching his fists firmly before pushing Kyuhyun aside and walking in, not caring Kyuhyun’s calls of annoyance. “You,” he quickly pointed at the girl on the bed and he gasped softly as he also found another boy in there. “And you,” he said as firmly as he could, trying to hide his surprise. So Kyuhyun was into threesomes… “Out, now,” he ordered, not getting intimidated by Kyuhyun’s grab of his wrists, pulling him away without a word.

“What the are you doing?” Kyuhyun asked annoyed, pulling Hyukjae slightly before the smaller got free from his grip and ce more to his guests.

“Do as I tell you now and never come back,” Hyukjae said to the other two who looked at him slightly scared but most confused than that. “I’ll give you ten seconds to dress up before I go look for my knife, I’m not even kidding,” he said serious.

Whatever Hyukjae’s tone was, it had to be terrifying because as soon as he said that, the two persons in there quickly stood up and dressed as quickly and clumsily as they could, passing pass him in just a few seconds.

“What the ,” Kyuhyun groaned annoyed. “Do you realize what you just did?”

Hyukjae sighed softly and smiled for himself. “Of course I know,” he said, turning to Kyuhyun before heading to the door. “I assured my sleep, just for tonight,” he continued.

Hyukjae walked to the door before being stopped by Kyuhyun’s grip. “Do you like me that much?” He asked smirking, making Hyukjae sigh.

“Yes Kyuhyun, I like you so much I sometimes can’t sleep because of you,” Hyukjae said, getting free from Kyuhyun’s grip easily. “If that’s all you want to hear, then I’ll sleep now. You’ve taken half an hour of my sleep away.”

Kyuhyun stood silent for a few seconds before laughing softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter