Chapter 9

Things Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could barley face Tao when Mr. Wu announced to partner up. I stood up and thought of ways I could apologize. Once I approached his desk, my face felt warm, I was embarrassingly red.

"Tao, I just wanted to say I'm sor-" He interrupted me and shook his head with annoyance.

"Let's just forget about the whole situation, okay?" Tao's under eyes circles stood out to me as I looked him in the eyes, were they always there?

"Alright, panda." I called him and smirked. His face got red, and he smacked my arm.

"What are you talking about?" Tao was embarrassed, I could see it in his facial expressions.

"Your under eye circles, you look like a panda!" I teased and laughed. Tao covered his face cutely. He looks so cute! No, Baekhyun, you like him, but don't think of this!

My thoughts were stopped when he spoke up. We were almost finished with our project, so we didn't work that whole period. We just talked and shared our interests. I made Tao smile more than once, which made me smile. Maybe I have a chance with him.

I headed down to lunch with Chanyeol and Kai after chemistry, and of course, sat with Taeyeon. But this time we weren't as physical as usual, I stopped her every time she would try to make contact with me. What's wrong with me? I don't need to be rude to my friend. After a few minutes of that, I went to my other friends, and I was surprised to see Luhan with Chanyeol and Kai.

"Oh, I'll go." Luhan stood up. I looked at him weirdly, and thought of reasons why he might've been sitting with them, he never did. I shrugged and watched him walk away. A senior with juniors?

"Hey guys." I sat down and half smiled. Chanyeol set down his phone and took a bite of his rice from his bento.

"What's up," Chanyeol chewed his food with his mouth open, and talked to me casually.

"Ah nothing. Hey, I'm gonna come over to your house at 12 tonight alright? It's been awhile since we've chilled." I suggested. Chanyeol just nodded and went back to eating. I smiled and thought of Tao. I've really been thinking about him a bunch lately, haven't I? I rolled my eyes and rubbed them, I was tired. I decided to just skip the rest of the day at school and hang out at the coffee shop.

...

Later that day, when I reached home, I entered the house and saw my younger sister staring at me with her arms crossed and she was sticking out her hip, she obviously had something to discuss with me.

"What?" I sounded annoying and I looked her up and down, acting ticked off.

"Your friend, Baekhyun. That's what," She tapped her foot, her temper was rising. She continued, "Kai ually harassed me. At school! At school, in front of my friends! How did he get to my school during his school hours?" I thought, I didn't know Kai also skipped? 

I smirked to myself, I knew Kai always thought that my sister was hot. I never understood, but it was just his thing. He always has. Seungyeon looked at me with disproving eyes.

"Well, what am I supposed to do about it?" It's not my responsibility for her safety, she's a little , and a pain in the .

"Smack him for me, something. Knock some sense into that hell of a character." She sighed and wandered back to her room. I shrugged and went to my room.

I dropped my back pack down and changed into some comfortable clothes, then set alarm for 11:30 so I could nap and then get up for Chanyeol's place.

"Baekhyun." Tao called my name with a soft voice. I woke up, rubbing my eyes with the pads of my palms. I sat up, I was laying in a white room, wearing a white long sleeve shirt and white jeans. Where am I, I thought.

"Yeah?" I stood up and looked around for the boy. I heard him call my name with a more faint voice from behind me. I immediately turned around and saw Huang ZiTao, with an all white button up shirt, which the top first buttons were un buttoned, revealing his muscular chest. His pants hugged his thighs and became loose at his calves.

He took steps closer to me, and when he finally reached me, he lifted his hand and caressed my left cheek softly. He looked into my eyes and my mind went blank. My stomach fluttered with butterflies, and my world spun around me quickly.

Tao's soft lips touched mine slowly, I kissed him back passionately. I pulled back, and my body controlled me, I couldn't stop myself, but I turned around and started running. Where was I even going?

I kept on running, I tried to stop myself, instead, I just lurched forward and started falling. I thought I was close to the floor, but it turned out, I was falling off a cliff!

My dream was interrupted by the sound of an irritating alarm. I sat up and scratched the back of my neck.

"Aish, I almost died!" My dream really rattled me up, I wondered what the purpose was.

Once I climbed out of my window, I checked my pocket for my wallet, which contained my fake ID. I was good to go, so I took out my keys for my car and hopped into the drivers seat.

First, I headed to the liquor store, and bought four bottles of beer. Two for me, two for Chan. I showed the cashier my fake ID, which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter