Chapter 3

Things Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Baekhyun's POV)

After a boring day at school, I finally got to relax in my room. I my TV and there was some girls stripping on live television. I watched for a few seconds, until I got a notification on my phone. Kai was calling me.

"What's up?" I replied smoothly. I ran my hand through my hair as I looked at the muted TV.

"Hey, so Taeyeon and her friends are throwing a party at 11." Kai informed me.

"Sweet, come to my room's window tonight at 10:30? You'll drive since my parents will know that my car is gone." I switched off the TV and went to my backpack to start my homework. I don't like doing homework, but my parents would kill me if I had one A-.

"Ok, see you then." He was about to hang up but then I stopped him.

"Wait! Is Yeol going?" I asked, referring to Chanyeol.

"I don't know? Maybe, because you know how he's been lately." I felt Kai's eyes rolling through the phone.

"Ah, alright. I have to do my homework, so I will catch you later." I let Kai say goodbye then hung up the phone.

I finished my homework after about 30 minutes, then I put my math back into my backpack. I walked into the living room where my parents and my sister were.

"Baek, how was school?" My dad spoke up with his manly voice.

"It was really nice! Guess what? I'm partnered with Huang ZiTao in chemistry for a long term project!" I acted, "I don't know why we aren't friends anymore, hopefully this should bring us back to being close!" My practiced fake happy tone spread through out my speech. My parents really liked Tao for his good behavior in class, and they thought he was a good influence on me.

"Good, honey! You can go over to his house anytime to work!" My mother pitched in. Great. I thought.

"Alright, mum. I will!" I skipped back to my room. My sister Seungyeon glared at me, she could tell I hated the idea of even thinking about Tao.

Later that evening, Kai came to my window at 10:30, and drove us to the party secretly. Chanyeol was in the back seat, as I was in the passenger seat. He was on his phone, ignoring the both of us. I wondered what he was thinking at that moment. Did he just hate me?

I could tell we arrived at the party when I heard the bass of music from a block away. The faint tickle in my ear grew louder as we inched closer. We pulled into the driveway of one of Taeyeon's friend's house , Tiffany.

We strolled into the party casually, as a group of friends. Girls drooled over us, and some ladies approached us, but I just ignored

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter