Chapter 12

Things Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sit in the dark, completely alone and numb, unable to move. I'm so confused, I try to say something, anything, but nothing comes out. What is this? How did I get here? It's like I'm locked inside a block of ice, it really is torture. I stay like that for what seems like an eternity, an eternity of being empty and lonely.

As I sit in my own back hole I feel a source of warmth beside my body, I immediately tried to reach out and desperately grab hold of it but my arm remains motionless, I try again, but I am met with the same result. How can something that was once so easy become such a hard task?

I have never been so alone in my entire life, I am terrified, and riddled with guilt. I am dying. Why couldn't I cherish the people who were around me while I still had them? I am such an idiot.

After a while of sitting in this state I begin to come to terms with it, I even start to enjoy it. I am in my own world, with my own thoughts, free of stress and worries, it's only me. 

My step-brother Luhan's voice spoke up, he wasn't talking to me, but he was talking to some one. I decided to listen in, and that's when I felt like breaking down. Baekhyun's voice was tired and sad I couldn't do anything about it, I tried once more to reach out for anyone near me, but there was no movement I could produce.

I heard them talking, but I couldn't understand what they were saying, it was just muffled voices. After about a couple minutes, the voices that didn't sound like words anymore, it was stating to become aggravating. I tried moving my hands to cover my ears but all it caused was frustration.

Ugh! Why can't I just- My thoughts swarmed through my mind, and a head ache started in the back of my brain. Soon, the bothersome voices left, and I felt the warmth of a body beside mine, someone caressed my hand softly. My eyes moved toward my hand, which I could barely see, and there was nothing touching me. This was so aggravating!

I woke up from the dark place, and I arrived in a weird smelling home, and I was tucked inside a bed.

"Hello?" I was surprised I could speak. I stood up casually, and fixed my bed shirt and realized it wasn't a shirt, it was a woman's night gown. I made a face of confusion, and shrugged, walking out of the room.

I was shocked when I saw Baekhyun's family sitting at a dinner table, this wasn't his house though, I didn't recognize it. Time was frozen, and every thing seemed weird. I looked away, and at the surroundings in the room, I jumped when I felt a hand grab my arm. I looked at the direction it was coming from, and saw Baekhyun staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter