002

Double Heartbreak

 

"Excuse me??" Tiffany exclaimed. "She looks like she hasn't showered for the whole summer! She might even have lice!"

 

Jessica agressively nodded in agreement. "Anybody but her. P-please?" she asked with a slight pout. Jessica had prepared to execute the plan on a handsome boy or pretty girl. But this was a huge gamechanger.

 

Hara chuckled gleefully at the duos reluctance. "Nope! It's her! And I won't change my desision no matter what."

 

Then Seungyeon gasped. "DId Sica just stutter? And d-do aeygo?!"

 

Jessica looked at her innocently, and was about to deny it when Tiffany butted in "Yes she did! The great SM trainee and ice princess Jessica Jung just did aeygo due to a stranger!"  

 

Jessica turned red. "Yah! You're lucky you're my friend Hwang Miyoung"

 

"Whatever you say, Ms. Trainee!" Tiffany said in a sing song voice.

 

Jessica snorted and ingnored her best friend. "Whatever. Lets just get this bet over with quickly. The girl will obviously get bullied a lot, so all we have to do is help her when she does. Then we befriend her and you start to "court" her. After  you guys date for a month, break up with her. Then I'll pretend to help her get back with you, and "court" her at the same time. I'll try to get her to date me, and after a month crush her. Got it?"

 

"Got it."

 

---------

 

"I better not have any classes with them" Taeyeon muttered under her breath. She just recieved her schedule and sent a picture of it to each of her friends.

 

Kim Taeyeon

Period 1: Math

Period 2: Chemistry

Period 3: History

Lunch

Period 4: Vocal 

Period 5: Literature

Period 6: English/World Language

 

Seohyun: We all just checked and you're in all our classes except for math! So that means we have four classes together. And don't worry, Yuri and I reminded them to treat you as a stranger. See you afterschool!

 

Taeyeon slightly smiled. She didn't know if she should be happy or not. She would be able to with her friends, but then that also meant she would have a greater chance of being exposed even though Seohyun just reassured her. 

 

Before she could weigh out all of the pros and cons, someone bumped into her.

 

"Oh god, I'm s-" He stopped talking once he realized what the person he bumped into looked like. He suddenly smirked and looked around.  

 

Taeyeon didn't like the vibes the boy was giving off. "I guess he gets the honor of being my first bully" she thought. She braced herself for whatever abuse the boy was going to inflict upon her, when suddenly, a blonde and red headed girl appeared. The boy looked shocked and quickly went away.

 

The girls then kneeled down and started picking up her papers.

 

Taeyeon numbly stood there not knowing what to do. She didn't expect anybody to help her. She was supposed to be a loser that nobody would associate themselves with. She was supposed to be a nobody. But now, two gorgeous girls were kneeling on the floor picking up her papers. She stood there looking at them blanky until the red-head flashed her a smile and said, "Hey! I'm Tiffany and this blonde girl is Jessica!"

 

Taeyeon looked at them wide eyed and unmoving for a bit and then introduced herself. "I-I'm Taeyeon."

 

Tiffany smiled brightly "That's a really pretty name!" Jessica nodded "Yeah, and in case you're wondering, we just happened to pass by and see you in trouble. We thought you would appreciate the help. After all, no one wants to be bullied, right?"

 

Taeyeon inwardly chucked at herself. If only this Tiffany person knew. She muttered a small "thank you" and was about to leave when Tiffany started speaking again.

 

"We should get to know each other better!" Tiffany exclaimed. "Show me your schedule." Taeyeon gave it to her. Tiffany scanned it, compared it with hers, and said, "Jess and I have the same classes, and we also have the same classes with you except for Chem! I guess we'll be getting to know each other a lot more!"

 

Taeyeon nodded and gave a little wave to the two girls when they finally left. She started panicking. Why would anybody pay attention to her? She couldn't let that happen. 

 

Her phone buzzed

 

Yoona: We still have about 20 minutes before the bell rings. If you want to, go to the office area where my uncle works. Nobody can go to his room except for us, so you'll be safe. See youuuuuu!!!!!!!! ^^

 

Looking over the text, she thought, "Why not?". She quickly started to make her way to the office area while keeping her head down. She still wasn't used to the stares sent her way. She finally arrived at Yoona's uncles office and tried to open the door, but it was locked.

 

Suddenly, the door swung open. "Taeyeon! You actually came!" Yoona exclaimed. Taeyeon grinned at her and quickly stepped in and shut the door.

 

"Shh...not so loud please."

 

"Ayy...you don't need to worry. We'll be careful" Sooyoung reassured

 

"You better be" Taeyeon warned. She decided to pop in a question. "Do you guys think anyone would willing help me if I was getting bullied? Excluding you guys."

 

"What? No! No rich snob would ever associate themselves with a person that looks poor and dirty. Not to offend you." Hyoyeon added quickly.

 

Taeyeon nodded. "I thought so too, but a few minutes ago, two girls helped me pick up my papers when a boy bumped into me. They even looked happy when they found out they had classes with me..."

 

The room was silent. Taeyeon looked around at her friends. They seemed dumstruck.

 

She added, "They looked pretty popular too. I guess I just sort of felt it."

 

Hearing that, Yuri looked up and asked, "What are their names?"

 

"Tiffany and Jessica."

 

Yuri looked shocked. "What...I'm pretty sure they're like the popular dudes in their grade. I mean your grade"

 

Taeyeon nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that dude seemed pretty scared when he saw them helping me. But that's not really the problem. What should I do?"

 

Seohyun softly answered, "I think you should just steer clear of everyone. Your parents didn't agree with this plan just so some popular classmates would become your friend and get you known."

 

Taeyeon thought about it carefully. Seohyun was right. She had managed to get her parents to agree to her little plan, but the redhead and blonde girl were making things hard for her. Deep inside, Taeyeon knew that she wanted to get to know the two of them better, but she couldn't. The only way out would be to push them away. 

 

Suddenly, Sooyoung blurted. "You know what, I still don't get why you have to go this far to stay hidden. It hurts to know people are hurting you, yet we can't do anything about it. I know you need to stay unknown any everything, but don't let your pretty face and body be hidden during high school! At least wear plain clothes and don't wear facial products to make yourself look uglier! You're supposed to have fun right now! We all don't need to be worried about school anyways. We all have a futu-"

 

Taeyeon cut her off and softly smiled at Sooyoung. "I know, but it's the best option I have right now."

 

 

 

----------

AN:

Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't updated for 3 months ish. I guess I lost inspiration for a while, but I'm back now! I still wont be able to update really often, maybe every two weeks or so because of school. 

And thanks for reading! Also, please leave comments/feedback below! They really help!

I also know that it's really hard to have a lot of classes together with anyone, but I'm leaving it like this to make the story more interesting.

And, thank you very much to everyone that upvoted and subscribed to this story! I really didn't expect that many people would be interested, so I hope I meet your expectations even though I'm not that good of an author.

 

See you!