#7

I'll prove myself to you.

[FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO]

You were in Sungyeol's house since you decided to stay the night there.

It was raining. You were afraid of thunders.

You were in your room trying to get some sleep but you couldn't.

Suddenly Sungyeol came in.

"______. Are you asleep?" 

"No. I can't sleep. I'm afraid..."

"Afraid of the thunders. I know." 

You smiled "How is it that you know every thing about me?" 

"I just know." Sungyeol smiled while he went on your bed and under the covers with you. 

You didn't seem to mind it.

*How I wish you can remember the past we had together _____. You will remember _____. You MUST.* Sungyeol thought.

You snuggled into his warm chest and somehow hearing his heart beat made you calm. 

"Sungyeol-sshi. Can I ask you something?" 

"Anything."

"How do I... erm... Propose?"

"WHAT?! PROPOSE?! WHO DO YOU WANT TO MARRY?!" Sungyeol's eyes were like this --> O.O

"NO NO NO! That's not the right word! Erm... Confess! Yes. Confess." 

"Who do you want to confess to?" You heard his heartbeat racing.

"Erm.. Myungsoo oppa." You blushed but he didn't see.

And you didn't see his tear slide down since you were snuggling in his chest like a baby in a womb.

Sungyeol took a deep breath and said " Well, you tell him straight. Just like your personality. If you expect him to like you, you will have to show him your real personality. He'll need to accept your real self if you tell him like that." 

"Really? I don't have to do anything but tell him?" You asked.

*That's what you did. To ME.* Sungyeol thought.

"Yes. That's what you have to do. Just be yourself."

"Okay. Thank you Sungyeol-sshi." You smiled.

*You have to remember and come back to me quickly _______. I can't live without you.* Sungyeol thought.

The next day. You went to school and went to Myungsoo's class. A few girls were glaring at you as you reached Myungsoo's place.

"Hi Myungsoo oppa." You tried to remain calm because basically everytime you look at him you start to sweat because you were nervous.

"Hi. What's up?" He said cooly.

"Could you meet me at Starbucks after school? I need to tell you something." You said.

"Sure. Will be there." Myungsoo smiled at you and you left.

After you left, Myungsoo turned around to talk to his best buddy Hoya. 

Hoya studied in England but he came back and went to the same school as you. He had to go through the process of high school again since the syllabus in England and Korea is different.

"So, you think she's another one to confess?" Hoya smirked.

"Yeah. What else? But I gotta be cool on this one. She's Amber's best friend and Amber's my best friend so you know." Myungsoo said.

"Yeah, Whatever." Hoya continued to prepare for class.

You went back to your class and told Amber and Woohyun and of course Sungyeol.

"Well. I asked him out and he said okay." 

"Whoo! Good luck girl!" Amber said.

"It's quite a shame Hyuna's not here with us. She'll tell you what to do to get a guy." Amber sighed.

You and Amber haven't been meeting with Hyuna after school lately because she had to prepare for a big exam to get into uni and she's been staying back in school for tuition.

"Hey! Don't worry. I've got it covered." You winked at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol smiled bitterly while Woohyun looked at Sungyeol with worry.

-During lunch-

"Hyung! You've got to do something! You can't let ______ be with Myungsoo! She belongs with you!" Woohyun said.

"She'll remember. Just give her time." Sungyeol said.

"What if Myungsoo accepts her? Huh? What are you gonna do then? You're gonna be devastated again? You going back to the old vulnerable miserable self again?!" Woohyun raised his voice as he had seen the stage that Sungyeol had been through when he found out you were gone. Sungyeol thought he'd lost you forever.

"You think I don't want her back?! You think I don't want her to remember?! You think it's easy for me?! You think it's easy for me to teach her how to confess to another guy?!" Sungyeol said and sighed.

"Wait..... You teached _______ how to..... How to confess to Myungsoo?" Woohyun said.

"Yes. She asked me. How was I supposed to not answer her question?" Sungyeol sighed as he buried his face into his hands.

"I'll help you get her back hyung. She belongs with you. I want my bestie back after such a long time."Woohyun said while patting Sungyeol's back.

"Thank you." Sungyeol said.

-After school at the coffee shop-

"So what was it that you wanted to tell me?" Myungsoo said while sipping his coffee.

"Myungsoo oppa. I like you. I... I hope to be your girlfriend." You said straight forwardly.

"I'm sorry ________. I just don't feel the same for you." Myungsoo said cooly.

Your eyes were filled with tears now.

"W-w-why?" You asked.

"You're just not good enough for me. I'm sorry to be straightforward but you're a loser. I don't even know how Amber and Hyuna can be best friends with you." Myungsoo scoffed.

"What?" You said.

"You're just not the kind of person I like. Face it ______. No one in the school likes you. You just make people dislike you." Myungsoo said.

"Did you know I was going to confess today?" 

"Yes."

"Why did you come?" 

"I just wanted you to know that YOU are not worthy and to stop the thoughts of us being together because it isn't going to work. Stop now before you get even more heartbroken." Myungsoo said and walked away.

After he left, tears were pouring out of your eyes like rain.

Then, you saw Sungyeol right in front of you. 

You looked at him with your puffy red eyes.

"Sungyeol? What are you doing here?" 

"I just came to make sure you were okay. Come on. Let's go." Sungyeol took out his hand and reached for yours. 

Sungyeol took you to a dance studio.

"Dance. Go on." Sungyeol said.

"Huh. You really know me very well Sungyeol-sshi."

You Infinite's Be Mine and danced to it. 

You danced powerfully since you were angry and sad at the same time. 

Sungyeol just looked at you dancing.

You stopped and fell to the ground crying.

"Sungyeol-sshi. Am I.... Am I a loser to you?" 

"No ______. You're the strongest person I know." 

*You're the person I love.* Sungyeol thought.

"You're not a loser _____. Don't let that guy get into your head and mess you up. Prove to him you're not a loser."

"Thank you Sungyeol-sshi. You're the best." You said while hugging him.

"Come on. Let's go back. You sure you still don't want to go back to your home?" 

"No. I don't." You said determined.

"Okay."

*Just wait Kim Myungsoo! I'll prove myself worthy to you. By that time, I'll be the one ditching you.* You thought.

=======================================================================

2 Updates at once. Whoo. :)) 

Hope you still like it. :D

Comment and Subscribe. ;D

BTW, THANK YOU TO ALL WHO COMMENTED AND SUBSCRIBED. ;D