Chapter 10

I'll prove myself to you.

Okay, the reason I left you guys hanging was because it was already about 1am and my dad kept asking me to go to bed. :/ 

Okay, I just wanted to say that each chapter will only be this long, because I'm currently out of ideas.

But I'll try to update 1 or 2 chapters each day. kekeke. I have a whole week of holidays anyway.

Happy Chinese New Year people! ^^

===================================================================================================

"Well it depends on what you did." You said sternly.

"I... I told Myungsoo to back off because you were mine and mine only and I told him to use the harshest words to make you not love him anymore." Sungyeol confessed.

"W-What? I thought you were okay with the idea that I was about to confess to him! You were the one to give me strength to confess to him! I trusted you Sungyeol!" You screamed at him.

"I'm sorry ____. Please forgive me." Sungyeol grabbed you and pulled you into him embrace.

"No!!" You pulled away. "How could you do this to me?! I thought you were my friend!" You were now crying.

"But I want to be more than friends____! Do you know how long I've been searching for you! Ask Woohyun what I've been through without you! I even asked Woohyun to help me search for you! Now that I've found you did you really think that I'll let you go that easily?!" Sungyeol was agittated.

You were frightened now. Sungyeol had never raised his voice at you before. It was the first time you saw him this angry.

"I... I..." You were dumbfounded. You didn't know what to say to Sungyeol. Sungyeol sighed.

"Please ______. Come back to me." Sungyeol pleaded and grabbed you by the arms, but this time he was gentle. "I need you ____." Sungyeol lowered his head.

You moved towards him and hugged him. "Don't cry Sungyeol." You said and Sungyeol hugged you back.

"Please _____. Will you come back to my side?" 

"Sorry, Sungyeol. I need time to think. If you're patient, will you wait for me?" 

"I've waited for my whole life now, what harm is there to wait a little more?" Sungyeol chuckled.

"I don't want to go to school today. Do you want to go to the amusement park today?" 

"Seriously? The mighty bookworm _______ wants to skip school?! Are you possessed?" Sungyeol teased you.

"Yah! Just because I study a lot doesn't mean I'm not human!" You hit his shoulder lightly and he pretented to be hurt.

"Ahh! ____! It hurts!" Sungyeol faked a sob.

"Stop pretending! You're a bad actor do you know that?!" 

"Come on! Let's go!" 

-At School-

"Aish! Where is this LEE ____?! Amber was furious. She had to go to the canteen all by herself. She might seem strong on the outside but she's actually afraid of being alone.

"Could she be sick?" Woohyun asked.

"Amber!!" 

"HYUNA!!!!!! you're back! I haven't seen you since before the exams! How are you?" 

"I'm fine. How bout you? By the way, who's the really hot guy there staring at us?" Hyun A asked.

"Oh! That's Woohyun. He's ____ friend. " Amber explained. 

"I see. Where is ____ anyway?" Hyun A looked around for you.

"I don't know, she's no where to be seen. She left me alone to go eat breakfast at the canteen all alone." Amber pouted.

"Aigoo! My dear Amber has gone girlish eh? Spent too much time with the hot guy huh?" Hyun A teased.

"What the! NO! I AM NOT GIRLISH!" 

"Okay okay! Shush. You'll disturb the others." HyunA closed Amber's mouth.

"I have to go now. Your teacher is here. Annyeong!"

"Wait. How do you know?" Amber asked.

"Because I'm right behind you Ms. Liu." Ms. Kim said.

"Hehehe..." Amber scratched her head.

"Please return to your seat immediately."

"Yes Ms. Kim." Amber laughed sheepishly. The whole class was controlling themselves from laughing out loud.

In the meantime, something heartbreaking was about to happen.

=======================================================================================

MUAHAHAHA. I'M THE EVIL AUTHOR. 

CONTINUE TO READ ON HUH. kekekekekekekekekek. ;p

Comments are loved! <3