Chapter 17

I'll prove myself to you.

== 

 

Hoya didn't hesitate and he kissed you on the lips. 

"Hoya....." You managed to muffle to words out of your mouth while Hoya kissed you and raindrops kept splashing on you.

"I'm serious _____. Won't you consider me?" Hoya said as he pulled away.

Confessing in the rain didn't seem like something Hoya would do but he confessed in the rain, which made you see another side of him.

"I- I- I- *sigh", just come in first." You said as the rain kept splashing on the both of you. 

Meanwhile, Sungyeol who saw the both of you, was now both sad and angry, he drove away. Wanting to run away from reality.

He didn't go home, his home was the last place he wanted to be since you broke up with him there. He didn't go to a bar, he wasn't someone who used alcohol to fix things. He just kept driving aimlessly on the roads, he would honk a few times just for fun drove at the speed of 140km/h. It was the thrill he got that made him forget all the things that were happening...

 

After you went up to your room and changed into a pair of shorts and a tshirt, you went back downstairs.

"Here, use this to dry your hair, and if you want to dry your clothes, you could umm, wear my bathrobe and take off your clothes and take them to dry at the back. Only if you want! I'm just offering. Umm, I'll just go make you a cup of hot chocolate." You said as you gave him the towel and bathrobe.

"Okay, I'll just take off my clothes." Hoya took off his shirt immediately and you gasped at the sight of his abs and went to the kitchen to make hot chocolate. "God, his abs are so darn y." You said to yourself as you put in a spoonful of cocoa and poured in boiled water.

A few minutes later, the drink was done and you brought them out to the living room where Hoya was and put them on the table there.

"Jja! Hot chocolate, done!" You smiled at your accomplishment. Hoya found it cute that you could smile at such small things and that made him smile too.

Hoya was sitting on the couch and suddenly he pulled you into his arms and hugged you tightly. Your body fit his arms well and you could already feel his body heat as the both of you were practically sticking onto each other.

You struggled to get out of his arms but failed. 

"Stay, just stay in arms for a while. Please." Hoya said as he pulled you closer to him. 

Although you knew it was wrong to do so, but you let him hug you and later you wrapped your arms around him as well and Hoya smiled.

You didn't know why you wanted to do so but it was just the secure feeling when you're around Hoya made you comfortable. 

"______. If you ever want a shoulder to cry on, I will always be here for you. Always." Hoya said and that was the sentence that made you snap. 

All you wanted in your whole life was someone to listen, someone to be there for you, someone who understood your feelings and not just act like you didn't have any feelings at all.

You began crying and Hoya your hair as you cried. Soon, the both of you fell asleep, both still in each other's arms.

==

Sungyeol had stopped his car near a beach to watch the sunset as the rain had stopped. Sungyeol didn't cry. He had become used to the feeling already but it was already set in his mind that anyone who laid a finger on _____ would be his enemy. And Hoya officially became his enemy.

The next day, Hoya woke up and was careful not to wake you up as he carefully carried you up bridal style up to your room and he slowly put you down onto your bed and when he was about to leave, your hand reached out to grab his and you mumbled "Don't leave" 

====================================================

jjangjjang! :D Subscribe and Comment thankssss alot!!!!! ((bows

It's like really late now and I can't even open my eyes now so I'll update next week because I have exams soon! D;

Wish me luck! I love you guys! ;D