#3

I'll prove myself to you.

[FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO]

Your P.O.V

*RING* *RING* *RING*

Your alarm kept ringing but you couldn't wake up.

You were up the whole night studying because the finals were near and you wanted to pass with flying colours so that the Universities in England would accept you.

"____________!! STOP THAT ALARM OF YOURS! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO SCHOOL DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO WAKE EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE UP WITH THAT CLOCK!!" Your step-mother screamed outside your room door waking you up and you quickly turn off the alarm.

You were still sleepy but you saw that it was already 9.30a.m and you quickly dashed to get ready.

As usual, when you were downstairs, the hall was empty. You knew that your father had already gone out and only for step-mom was in the house sleeping.

*gosh, she can sleep like a pig head sometimes.* You thought.

You went to the kitchen to make yourself a hot chocolate. Fortunately, they had bread in the house today and you munched on it while you put on your shoes to go to school. 

When you reached school, the atmosphere seemed to be different. No one actually bothered to notice you since of course you're the nerd of the school.

You got to class and met with Amber. Hyun A didn't come to see you today. Seemed like she had things to do.

"Amber, what's going on? Why is everyone so excited?" You asked.

"I hear that there's a transfer student." 

"What? Pshh. Why would anyone want to transfer at the end of the year?" You sarcastically asked.

"I don't know." Amber shrugged.

You didn't care much and wore your glasses and started to make notes on what the teacher will teach later.

The teacher came in and so did the transfer student.

Your jaw dropped at the sight of him. It was HIM. 

The guy from the ice cream shop yesterday.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Nam Woohyun-imnida. Bangapseubnida!" 

*So that guy's name is Woohyun.*

"Hey, are you looking at someone else other than Myungsoo?" Amber teased.

"You'll sit next to ________. Okay! Let us start our lesson now, shall we?" 

"Annyeonghasaeyo. __________imnida! So you're Woohyun right? Thank you for the ice cream yesterday!" 

"Oh! Annyeonghasaeyo! Yeah, I'm Woohyun.You're welcome. You want to get some more today?" Woohyun asked.

"We'll see." You smiled at Woohyun.

-CLASS ENDED-

"What the. Seriously, I don't get what the teacher is trying to say! HELP ME ___________!" Amber said while banging her head on the table.

"Haha! Why don't you guys come over to my house to study this evening?" Woohyun said.

"Why not?" You smiled at him.

"Let's call Hyun A onni and tell her we won't be going with her today." Amber said while reaching for her IPhone in her pocket.

----HyunA Onni! We won't be going back with you today. We're going to Woohyun's place to study.

----Woohyun? Who's Woohyun?

----He's a transfer student. We're going to his place to study because I can't understand what the teacher is trying to say and _______ is going to help me out.

----Okay then. Be safe araseo? Annyeong!

----Annyeong!

"Let's go then." Amber said smiling.

You, Woohyun and Amber headed out the school gate.

What you didn't know what that Woohyun was secretely texting.

==Hyung, it's really her. I've really found her.-- Woohyun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, that's chapter 3. :) 

I woke up at 6.30 this morning because I couldn't sleep and I've written this chapter. 

Its 8.40 now. 0________0 I can't believe I've been changing and changing and writing for that long. lol.

Hope you'll like it. :) 

18 SUBSCRIBERS! <3 iloveyouguys. ;p

REPLIES:

itzmeh- I hope you'll still like it. >< Nope. YOU didn't meet Sungyeol. :p 

tanxinyu- Thank you! ^^

AhmanduFT-Hi new reader! xD Continue to read. xD