Chapter 12

I'll prove myself to you.

#Sungyeol's House

-Buzz.- -Buzz-

"Coming! Hang on a second!" Sungyeol shouted from upstairs. He ran down the stairs and opened the door and asked "Who is........." 

Before he could even finish his sentence, he saw the figure in front of him and his jaw dropped.

"Hello Sungyeol." She spoke.  Sungyeol let her in and they sat in the living room.

"Min Hee. What are you doing here?" Sungyeol spoke sternly.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? Of course I'm here to bring you home." Min Hee said.

"I'm not going back there. I'm serious Min Hee. Didn't I tell you before? You can tell Omma and Appa to stop trying to persuade me to go back with you. You and I are over." 

"Lee Sungyeol! Did you really think you could dump me and go look for a new love? From what I know, her name is Lee ______ right?" Min Hee smirked.

Sungyeol was shocked. He knew Min Hee. Very well. She won't stop until she gets what she wants. 

"Leave her alone." 

"I understand that you were in love with her ever since you were young. But you have to wake up and see that what you have for her is only puppy love. What you have for me is real love."

"No Min Hee. What we had was fake. I never loved you!"

"If you said you didn't love me, why did you marry me anyway?"

-CLING CLANG- 

You were standing outside Sungyeol's door. You could hear every word they said because where they sat was near the door.

"Who was that?" Sungyeol was surprised by the sounds you made outside.

"I believe that should be your puppy love." Min Hee said.

Sungyeol opened the door and saw your face already filled with tears.

"______ let me explain. Please." 

You stood still there and finally you spoke.

"Okay. Explain." You said, trying to stay as calm as possible.

"That's Min Hee. She's my ex-wife. I married her before because I thought I had lost you forever and then she came along and she was the one to comfort me and them my parents arranged for Min Hee and I to be married. I was lost and confused, I wasn't myself. Not until Woohyun told me that there was still hope and when I started to look for you, I filed a divorce with Min Hee. That's all. _____ you must believe me!" Sungyeol said.

"I believe you." You said.

"Really?" Sungyeol smiled and wanted to hug you but you stepped back.

"I wasn't finished. I do believe you Sungyeol. But our relationship ends here. I'm not walking down the path where I snatch other people's husband. I'm not that kind of person." You said as you slightly bit your lip trying to control your tears.

"What?! No, _______. I'm not married to her any more! I've filed a divorce with her!" 

"Oh really?! I don't think so." You said as you pointed inside Sungyeol's house where Min Hee was sitting.

"We are done, Sungyeol. Don't make this any harder than it is." You said as you walked away.

Sungyeol was furious. He went back into the house.

"Get out! NOW!" Sungyeol shouted at Min Hee.

"Why?! Why should I?!"

"I'm not going to repeat it Kang Min Hee! Out now!" Sungyeol shouted at Min Hee.

"No, Sungyeol. I'll make you mine and I'll be yours. I'm serious Sungyeol. And I'm not letting her get you." Min Hee said calmly.

Min Hee got up from her chair and forcefully kissed Sungyeol. Sungyeol pushed her away but it was no use because Min Hee bit his lip which caused his to moan a little from the pain and because he was very sad that you had dumped him.

"This isn't right. You should go now." Sungyeol said as he pushed her out the door.

Sungyeol went over to your place after Min Hee left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HARLO. I'm back. 8D Sorry I haven't updated. T_T

I didn't mean it. >< I've been busy with school work. omg there's so much to do. T_T

and now I have some free time so I decided to update my fic. 

btw, to apologize........................................

I've prepared..............................................

 

 

nyahaha. Now don't get too excited. because this is my first time writing and I know it won't turn out hot or anything, but I still hope you like it because I've given it my best. If it isn't any good, I promise to do better next time. ><

Comment and Subscribe!! ^^