Chapter 9

I'll prove myself to you.

=========================================================================

You woke up at 7am in the morning. You were sweating and crying. Your shirt was wet as it was soaked with sweat. You picked up the phone and called Sungyeol. 

"Hello? Sungyeol-sshi, I need to talk to you. Now." You said over the phone. Sungyeol was worried because he heard you sniffing. He quickly answered "Okay, I'll walk you to school later and we can talk then." You hung up the phone and went to the washroom.  You let the water flow as your tears started flowing down again. You washed your face. You went down and saw your father drinking water by the kitchen counter. You greeted him politely as always. Your father looked at you and to your surprise, he slightly lowered his head to greet you. What was more surprising was that you saw a bowl of cereal on the table.

"Whose is this?" You pointed at the bowl of cereal and asked your dad. "Its for you." After saying that, he went out the door to work. You smiled at the bowl of cereal and thought, *I knew he cared*. After finishing your breakfast, you bathed and changed into a new set of clothes and saw Sungyeol outside your house waiting for you. 

"Hi ____"  Sungyeol said. "What was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" He asked.

You took a deep breath and said "I remember." 

"What do you mean you remember?" Sungyeol said.

"Don't act like a pabo! You know what I mean! I remembered what happened to me almost 10 years ago, no wonder I can't remember my mom except for the fact she left me and I can't even remember my best friends! You and Nam Woohyun! How pathetic can I be?!" You screamed and Sungyeol wrapped his hands around yourself and you started to hit on Sungyeol's chest.

"Why didn't you tell me?! Didn't you want me to remember you?!" You were crying now and Sungyeol's hands were still around you and you felt his heartbeat beating at a stable pace.

"I wanted to tell you today. Woohyun told me to tell you. I guess I just wasn't fast enough." Sungyeol said.

"Pabo." You scolded Sungyeol.

"So...... Will you still be my girlfriend?" Sungyeol asked.

You broke out of his arms and said....

"No, Sungyeol. I'm sorry but I can't be your girlfriend." You said.

"Why not?! Because of that Kim Myungsoo?! Come on! He doesn't like you! I shooed his off the other day!" Sungyeol said aggitated.

"Wait, what do you mean you shooed his off the other day?" 

"It's nothing." Sungyeol turned away.

"Tell me! What else are you hiding from me?!" 

Sungyeol remained silent.

"Fine, if you're not going to tell me then I'll ask Woohyun!" You said and walked away.

"Wait! I'll tell you! Just don't bring Woohyun in! He had nothing to do with this." Sungyeol said.

"Okay, spill." You said to Sungyeol. 

"It's a really stupid thing I did and I hope you'll forgive me for this."

================================================================================

Booyah! See what I did there. I left you guys hanging in the air LOLOL.

Sorry I haven't been able to update lately. :/ Been busy with school work. 

Facing 2 big exams this year, work is piling up! OMG.

I hope you guys will continue to support this fanfic and I hope you'll see my improvement. 

Btw, Happy Chinese New Year people! <3

kthxbai. iloveyou. <3