#1

I'll prove myself to you.

[1 YEARS AGO]

Your P.O.V

It was another day. You furrowed your eyebrows and lazily got out of bed due to the bright sunlight that shined right onto your face. You washed your face in the bathroom and got out to the hall to find your step-mother and father already eating breakfast. You walked past them and greeted them. They didn't even move nor greet back. You sighed. You went to the kitchen to make breakfast but when you opened the closet, it was empty. They had already finished it all not even leaving a bit for you.  *Looks like I'm going to school with an empty stomach*

You went to your room and changed into your uniform. Took your backpack and books and headed out the door. 

You walked all the way to school.

"_____________ah!"  It was Hyun A. You could recognize her high-pitched voice from outside the classroom while she walked in.  

"Hyun A onni!" You smiled at her while putting down my backpack and books. 

"Have you eaten? Why do you look so pale?" Hyun A worriedly asked.

"Ani. I haven't eaten." You didn’t lie to her. She could tell anyway.

"What?! Let's go to the cafeteria and get you something to eat." Hyun A pulled you. Although you didn't want to go but you didn't have the strength to fight her back.

-CAFETERIA-

"Let's get you a hot drink and some toast, eo?" Hyun A said to you.

"Okay." 

"HEYHEYHEY! I see you guys" Amber said as she slapped your back playfully and you almost fell.

"AMBER! Don't hit her like that! She's weak and I mean real weak! She hasn't eaten anything!" Hyun A said.

"I'm fine onni. Its okay Amber." You weakly smiled while your stomach growled and you embarassedly smiled.

"Go get a place to sit. I'll be back." Hyun A walked off to get you some hot beverage and toast.

"Araseo." you and Amber said.

Soon, you and Amber found a place to sit because it was only 10 and most of the student have not arrived at school to have brunch/lunch. (A/N: School starts at 12)

"Why didn't you eat breakfast _______? Amber asked you.

"Oh. We didn't have anymore food in the house because my step-mom and dad already finished them all."

"WHAT?! They didn't even leave anything for you?!"

"Shh. Keep it down. Yeah they finished them all. You know what it is between me and them"

"Yeah." Amber sighed.

"Hey, shouldn't I be the one sighing? Haha! Don't worry about me. I've already booked our flight ticket to England." You said with a big smile on your face.

"Yeah!" Amber was happy once again. You felt lucky to have her as a friend.

"Here you go. Eat." Hyun A said.

"Let's go back after you finish." Amber said while you nodded and continued munching.