#6

I'll prove myself to you.

[FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO]

 

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead" Sungyeol said while opening the curtains and let the sun shine onto your face.

"Ughh. What time is it?" You said as you covered your eyes with your hands.

"10. I made breakfast. Your favourite. Toast with cheese and hot chocolate." Sungyeol said smiling.

"Seriously?! I've never had that kind of breakfast for years!" You said while a smile formed on your face.

"Come on, wash up and come down for breakfast." Sungyeol said.

You quickly washed up and changed back into your old clothes since you didn't have any in Sungyeol's house.

"Wow! Sungyeol-sshi! It really smells nice!" You said while taking a seat.

"All specially made for you ______" 

You blushed at what he said and ate.

"WOW. I don't know what to say...This is the best breakfast I've ever eaten in my whole life."

*Not only this once _______. We ate this many times before.* Sungyeol thought.

Soon, Sungyeol found that you were crying...

"What happened _____?! Is it something I did with the toast?!" Sungyeol said while patting your back.

You shook your head and said "It's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong." 

"Then why are you crying?"

"Its because no one has ever made me a breakfast this good and I don't think even my dad knows what I like most for breakfast!"

*I'm sorry you suffered this much ______, I'll make it up to you. I swear.* Sungyeol thought.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay. shhh... A pretty girl like you crying like this isn't good for your eyes. It'll be swollen." Sungyeol said while wiping your tears away with his warm and soft hand.

Suddenly a flashback came back to your mind. But only for a short while and it made your head ache.

"ahh." You said while you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Are you okay?" Sungyeol said with an expression full of worry.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's eat and go to school." You cracked a smile and Sungyeol smiled back.

"Sungyeol, how do you know what I like most?" You said curiously.

"I know more about you then you know _______" Sungyeol said.

You blinked but you brushed it off.

*Maybe a lot of people like this breakfast done just like me." You thought innocently.

You went to your house to change and get your stuff but no one noticed since no one is around.

"Why isn't any one around?" Sungyeol asked.

"Oh. Normally no one is around since my step-mom and my dad are out and I'm alone at home." You said.

"Well, you can pop by at my house any time if you want someone to accompany you or someone to talk to." Sungyeol said.

"Thanks! I will." You said while you smiled.

*He makes me smile.* You thought.

"Come on, we'll be late if we don't go now." 

You and Sungyeol reached school. He was in the same class as you and Woohyun and Amber.

"Hi Woohyun!" Sungyeol said while hugging him.

"HYUNG!! It's been a long time!" Woohyun said. (A/N: Just so you know Woohyun is Sungyeol's hyung in real life. Here, Sungyeol is just older than Woohyun by 3 months.xD)

"Wait. You guys know each other?" You said surprised.

"Yeah, you guys know each other how?" Amber said while munching on some biscuits.

"We were childhood friends." Woohyun looked at you for a moment and looked away.

"Really good childhood friends." Sungyeol said while punching him on the shoulder.

You felt your head ache again. Another flashback came to your mind. This time you saw something...

You saw Sungyeol.

"Are you okay? You don't look so good. Take a seat." Amber said.

"Yeah.... I think I am. I've been having these visions... I'm not sure its visions of the future like deja-vu or visions of my past." You said.

"Visions of the past?" Amber said.

"Yeah... You remember I told you and Hyuna that I can't remember my past and I can't find any pictures of my childhood in my house since my dad must have threw them away.. I don't know why I can't remember my past!" You said while you ruffled your hair and covered your face with your hands.

"Hey hey hey... Don't worry... We'll help you get through it." Sungyeol said while holding your hands.

"I saw a car accident in my first vision this morning at your house. It was blurry but I think it was a car accident my mom was involved in!" You said frustrated and aggitated.

"Wait.. Why were you in Sungyeol hyung's house?" Woohyun asked.

"Long story" Sungyeol said while Amber glared at Woohyun. Woohyun mouthed at Amber " WHAT?!"

The teacher then came in and started to teach. Sungyeol was glad she skipped the introduction.

"Come on.. Let's grab some ice cream on our way home okay?"

"Sungyeol-sshi.... Can I stay at your place tonight again? I don't really...."You looked at the direction of the hallway.

Sungyeol saw that you were looking at Myungsoo who came to look for Amber.

"Hey.. _______ ! Snap out of it." Sungyeol said.

"Sorry. I was... Distracted." 

"Yeah. By a guy." Sungyeol scoffed softly.

"Could I stay at your house tonight? Please!" You asked him.

"All right! You can come over." 

"YAY! Thank you!" You hugged Sungyeol.

"Come on. Let's go." You walked happily holding Sungyeol's arm right past Myungsoo.

===========================================================================

I hope the story is going fine! Whoo..

I know I haven't been updating much... Sorry! I went for a holiday! HAHA.

Comments and subscribers are getting more! :DD *HAPPY*

THANK YOU ALL. :D 

Again, comment and subscribe. xD