Chapter 16

I'll prove myself to you.

 

 

"Hoya, you know we aren't together right?" You said.

"I know, I'm still waiting." Hoya said as he started eating his food.

"Why do you like me anyway? I mean, I'm not pretty, my grades are average, I'm not popular, I'm not special, I don't have any musical talent." You said.

"Why? Because I like your personality somehow. I don't know why but somehow it attracts me." 

"But..." 

"No more buts, just eat your food and enjoy the scenary alright?" Hoya said, he didn't want the fact that you still weren't his girlfriend ruin his afternoon.

"It's very windy..."

"Are you cold? Here, take my jacket." Hoya said.

"Thanks. Oh by the way, your name is actually Lee Ho Won right?"  You asked.

"Yeah, Hoya is just a name I gave myself. I don't know why hahah! You can call me Howon oppa." Hoya emphasized on the "oppa".

"Alright Howon OPPA." You said and both of you laughed. 

At that moment, all you wanted to do was enjoy the scenary and your lunch alone with Hoya, you didn't think about school, neither did you think of Sungyeol.

You finished your lunch and talked to Hoya about school and you found out that Myungsoo was being mean to you wasn't because he wanted to make fun of you, he just didn't want you to be so good to him because he knew he could never like you back the way you did.

When you heard that, you didn't really feel anything, no sadness, but there was sort of a relief in your heart. 

"So, how is your life like? Family? Friends?" Hoya asked.

"Family, I don't really want to talk about it." You didn't want Hoya to know you were his step-sister. At least not today.

"Friends?" He asked.

"Well, basically Woohyun, Sungyeol, Amber and Hyuna are the only friends I have. The others don't really care about me. So whatever." You said.

"Oh. Don't worry! Now you have me as your new friend!"

"Hahaha! Thank you Hoya." You said and smiled at him.

"_______. If there's anything you want to talk to me about, or anything you're not happy with, you can come to me. I'll always be here for you. I'll protect you. All you have to do is just come to me." Hoya said.

You smiled.

==

"Where is _____? Where did she go? I thought she was with all of you this afternoon!" Sungyeol said, feeling very worried about you.

"I don't know! I went to the toilet with Hyuna for a while and when we came back, she was gone!" Amber said.

"Hey, don't look at me bro, I was playing basketball with my friends." Woohyun said. Amber nudged Woohyun, asking him to keep quiet or Sungyeol would punch him in the face.

"Are you looking for _____?" a classmate, Soryong asked.

"Yes, do you know where she went?" Sungyeol asked.

"I saw ________ and Hoya go out during recess, she hasn't been back since then." Daeryong, Soryong's twin said.

"Okay, thanks!" Sungyeol said. *She's with that Hoya again, I thought I told her she was mine only.* He said.

"Hey, calm down bro. Let's just call ____ and ask where she went, maybe they just went out for lunch or something." Woohyun said and he took out his SII from his pocket.

"She's not picking up." Woohyun said.

"That's it. I'm going to her house." Sungyeol said and took his bag and ran out the classroom. 

==

It was already 5 in the evening. It was getting dark and Sungyeol was very worried about you.

Sungyeol drove his BMW as fast as he could to get to your house.

He took out his phone and pressed speed dial to call you. He was getting frustrated because you weren't picking up.

When he reached your house, it was raining. Sungyeol saw you getting out of Hoya's car. 

==

"It's raining. I'm sure there'll be traffic jams everywhere, is it okay if I come in and have a drink and talk to you first before I leave?" Hoya said.

You hesitated at first but then said that it was okay for him to come in since you knew your step-mother wouldn't be at home, she didn't really like to stay with you. She liked to stay with your father at their condominium. So basically it was you alone in your big house.

"Yeah sure, I'm sure you won't mind some hot chocolate right?" You said and ran as fast as you could into your house. Hoya turned off the engine and ran with you into the house.

You almost slipped due to the wet floor but Hoya caught you in time. You were both staring at each other's eyes and forgot about the rain. 

Hoya didn't hesitate and he kissed you on the lips. 

==

COMMENT YOU READER COMMENT. PLEASE.

SUNGYEOL OR HOYA?