Uneasiness

My Christmas Wish

The doorbell rang the next morning. I squinted my eyes open and went to open the door. Kathy was outside with a worried expression on her face. 

Me: Uhm yeah.. *scratches head* good morning.. what is it?

Kathy: Sorry to disturb. *waves hand apologetically* But I found this note in front of your door. *hands over*

Me: *takes note* What is this? 

"Is your boyfriend cheating on you??!!!

-Sungyeol"

What the.. *sighs* thanks anyway *smiles*

Kathy: No problem! have a good breakfast!

I closed the door and threw the note in the dustbin. Lee Sungyeol, what a choding. I stretch my body and sat down beside Hoya, who was looking at me with a pout on his face. He was hugging the cushion. He snuggled in my neck causing me to blush. 

Me: Ya.. get up will you?

Hoya: Ahhh~~~... * walks towards the bathroom* 

My stomach began to ache. I breathed in and out. It soon stop and I went back to sleep. Again.

-Night-

Hoya: Ya, stop moving around and just sit there!! Is it so hard?!!! Aish...

Hoya shouted angrily. I stared at him. He took his phone and wallet and left. Just like that. I wasn't having my period. The pain my stomach felt is like needles were stabbing me.  I pushed my hair back and let out a sob. Hoya wasn't like this before. He never was. But why the sudden..? 

-2 hour later- 

Hoya: Ya, open the door *knocks on door for the fourth time* 

Me: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I was lying down on the floor in pain. I clutched onto my stomach. The pain became more worse. I was angry. Angry at Hoya. Tears of pain were streaming down my cheeks. 

Hoya: Open up the door!!!! 

The door bang for a few times. Then, it flew open. Hoya barge in. What happen to him? He approached me and pulled my arm, making me sit up. He tighten his grip on my arm and look me in the eyes.

Hoya: i'm sorry... I have to go... I'll come back one day.. 

Me: Wha-what...

Hoya got up and gathered his clothes into his backpack. He went straight for the door but stop in his tracks. He turn to face me.

Hoya: If I don't come back, don't wait for me.

And with that, he turn and left. I was shock by his words.