Who cares?

My Christmas Wish

As Sungjong and Hoya poses for the cameras, i put on my headphones while writing down on my notebook about fashion tips. I was listening to Bass Down Low. The bass in the song makes me want to dance right there on that spot but it would only bring such embarassment. I changed the song to Party Rock Anthem. I look around, looking at the people hustling around. i sighed. thank god work wasn't like that. i blew my hair up and continue to wreck my brain on fashion tips. as i was too engrossed in it, i didn't notice someone had sat down beside me. i kept scribbling on the notebook with tips but ended cancelling them as it doesn't really makes sense. 

"Why are you so engrossed in writing those down" 

i jump in shock. i let out a sigh of relief only to see Sungjong drinking water. i look at him weirdly and simply shrug. "Because i'm bored and there's nothing to do.. so yeah, this is my work" 

"don't you feel stress thinking about all those?

"but isn't it much better than having to spend 18 hours of practice? *rolls eye*"

"okay okay fine. i would like to try out working like you one day. it seems so relaxing!!" 

"relaxing? ya, earlier on you said about being stress doing this, now what? change of mind?" 

"thinkings change okay! *smiles*" 

i chuckled and turn to see WHAT A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT in my eyes. there hoya is, posing for the camera, looking into the eyes of a girl whose face was only and inch away from his, most probably one of the models here. his arm wrapped around her waist. i sighed. 

"Sungjong oppa, i'm gonna go out and grab something to eat here. you want anything?

"Hmm.. sandwich!!" 

"Alright!" 

i made my way out of the building, turning to take a glance at Hoya, who was looking at where i was earlier only to find that i'm not there. I shrug and just look straight ahead. i went to the mart nearby and grab some chips and breads and bought them. i also stop by starbucks to buy some coffee for me and Sungjong. forget about Hoya. he can buy it himself later. i made my way back to the photoshoot and sat down beside Sungjong. he gazed at where Hoya was with a worried look on his face, not noticing that i was back. 

"Sungjong oppa?" 

"Ergh.. woahh you scared me.. don't you think it's gone..too..overboard.." 

i turn to look at where Hoya is. this time, it's even MORE WORSE. okay, he's now sitting on a sofa, his shirt only buttoned halfway. the model was sitting on his lap. i rolled my eyes, disgusted by what i see. i hand over the coffee and sandwich to Sungjong. 

"if you didn't came back early you wouldn't have seen this... *pouts*" 

"Well, who cares? *shrugs and eat*" 

Hoya had done his photoshoot and it was already time for another model's turn. I excused myself to the toilet, wanting to touch up my makeup. 

-Hoya's POV- 

i walked over to Sungjong, only to see her walking towards the restrooms. 

"Ya, what happen? i know it's a pretty bad thing just now.." 

"Hyung, *sighs* i have no idea what to say.." 

"How did she react? did she like cry or something...?" 

"do you want to know what she said hyung~??" 

"mwo?"

"Well, who cares.. she said that hyung!!! what are you going to do??!!" 

"looks like things are not going well today.... *sighs*"