Namhyun's school

My Christmas Wish

Me: Namhyun-ah! Are you ready? *grabbing purse*

Namhyun: Omma! Where's my lunchbox?? *pouts*

Me: Appa already brought it down to the car. Done? 

Namhyun: Yes! 

We made our way down outside the building carpark where Hoya was already waiting for us. I adjusted Namhyun's jacket and we walk hand in hand to the car. We went in the direction of Namhyun's school which was located just few blocks down. I stepped out of the car, opening the back door for Namhyun. 

Me: Namhyunnie, this is your lunchbox. Be a good boy at school okay? * his hair* I'll pick you up during my lunch time. 

Namhyun: Yes omma! *smiling widely*

Me: Okay then, bye *waves hand*

Namhyun: Bye! *runs towards school*

-Boutique- 

There were customers talking to Mikey at the counter. I slip through the back towards the break room and poured myself a cup of coffee. I took a sip while Alexa greeted me. 

Alexa: Hey, you're a bit late today 

Me: Yeah, had to sent off Namhyun to school. it was kinda of a rush

Alexa: He's doing well in school huh?

Me: Yeah, how's James? 

Alexa: Oh as usual busy with work but he made time for me and Steve. Steve's doing well in his studies. Hey, one day let's bring Steve and Namhyun on a picnic. They can be good friends. 

Me: Great idea... any order came in?

Alexa: Nope, but the owner of ELLE magazine want us to sponsor some of the outfits. We strike a good deal there! *takes notebook* Oh yeah, what's for lunch?

Me: Uhmm I dunno. I have to fetch namhyun from school. Maybe Japanese? *smiles*

Alexa: Awesome! I've been craving for miso soup... *walks out* 

-Lunch-

I took a cab down to Namhyun's school and fetch him. We took the same cab back to the japanese restaurant where i'm supposed to meet Alexa. We ate and then went back to the boutique, Namhyun doing his homework beside me at the counter. Soon, it was 8 and the shop is closing. I cleared up the place while Mikey said he'll be staying a bit late to do some counting. I walked down the streets towards Infinite's practice room, hand in hand with Namhyun. We arrived at the lobby and took the stairs up to the second floor. Infinite were still practicing. We went in and spotted Kathy sitting at the corner. 

Kathy: Hey! You're here! *carrying Namhyun and putting him on her lap* Namhyun-ah, you're so cute!

Me: I'm tired.. what time are they gonna finish?

Kathy: They said they'll practice one more time and then they're done. How's work?

Me: Good, strike a deal with ELLE magazine! 

Kathy: *shrieks in delight* Ohmygod!!! 

Sungjong: What are you so happy about? *sitting beside Kathy* 

Kathy: She strike a deal with ELLE magazine!

Sungjong: OHMYGOD REALLY?!!!!! WOAHH!!! *jumps up and down clapping*

Hoya: That's good! *putting an arm around my shoulders* 

Sungyeol: if they need models ask them to call me! *waving his hand enthusiastically*

Sunggyu: Ya ya yah. Go on and focus on your acting. 

Dongwoo: *laughs at Sungyeol*

Sungyeol: Aish hyung! 

Me: *giggles* They also said they need a model. Just ONE 

Sungjong: L-hyung can do it! 

Dongwoo: Oh that's right, you can do that

Me: Hmm yeah. L can do a good job.. 

Myungsoo: Mwoya.. I have drama schedules *pouts*

Me: Awww.... they need someone with a serious looking face. 

Everyone look at Hoya. 

Hoya: W-w-wae??!! 

Woohyun: You can do it!

Sungjong: Why not me?!! *whines*

Me: Sungjongie? AH! Sungjong will do! *smiling widely*

Sungjong: WHEE!!!!!