A day with Sungjong

My Christmas Wish

Sungjong and me made our way down to the photoshoot area the next morning after grabbing breakfast at Starbucks. The photoshoot area was chaotic. People were rushing everywhere carrying loads of clothes, shoes. Both of us stood there with our mouth wide open. A man in his 30s carrying a clipboard and wearing a headset came over to us. 

Man: Oh hello! I'm Jonathan and I'm in charge today. You must be from the boutique right? 

Me: Err yes yes! I am *shakes hand* i brought the model along with me.. today *turns to look at Sungjong*

Johnathan: *looks at Sungjong* Ohmy! Wonderful! Fabulous! Muahmuahmuah he is purrfect for this photoshoot. My dear boy please move this way you'll get ready. Sarah! Bring this boy and dressed him up. His the lead today *smiling widely* 

Me: Looks like i've made a right choice? 

Johnathan: PURRRfect choice dahhling~ *walks away*

I walked down to check out the photoshoot area. it was huge and decorations were put up nicely. i took out my DSLR and snap some photos, not noticing there was someone standing beside me. 

?: Ehem ehem...

Me: *looks up from camera* Who are..

?: Don't recognize me? 

The guy had a white complexion most probably of the thick makeup he has on it. He has a beautiful jawline, eyeliner on his eye, hair was gel up. I still couldn't recongnize him due to the dim lighting at that side of the area. 

Me: Err.. *tilts my head*

?: Jagi, still don't recognize me? *raises an eyebrow*

Me: *gasp* HOYA?!

Hoya: *laughs* Am i that handsome not to be recognize? *smirks*

Me: ya *beats his arms* You didn't tell me!..

Hoya: Let's just say, it's a secret okay? *puts an arm around my shoulder*

Me: Secret? Husband and wife shouldn't keep secrets from each other JAGI! *stamps foot*

Hoya: *holds out hand* Hey hey okay! Chill... I received a call that day. They asked me to model for their latest issue. i wanted to tell you yesterday until you told us you strike a deal with ELLE magazine. So i decided to give you a surprise *grinning*

Me: Ugh, you're always like this. *rolls eye and pouts*

Hoya: Mianhae jagi~ *hugs me from the back* anything i'll tell you first okay?

Me: You promise. *pouts*

Hoya: I promise *smiles* 

Sungjong: Hey how do i- ACK HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!

Hoya: I'm your model partner for today *chuckles*

Sungjong: Seriously?! *sighs* another bad day again...

Hoya: You complain again i'll tell Sunggyu hyu-

Sungjong: ARGHHH NYAA AHH! Don't!! *whines*

Me: Hoya, don't bully him. Poor thing~ * Sungjong hair*

Sungjong: See? She's on my side *merong*

Hoya: *rolls eye* Whatever..

Me: Sungjong oppa, i think you have to go

Sungjong: Oh really? I'll see you~! *waves back*

Hoya: Jagi, i didn't know you were "that" close to Sungjong..

Me: Wae? You JEALOUS? *smirks*

Hoya: Ya, which husband wouldn't be jealous? *pouts cutely*

Me: Hoaegi~ hooing hooing~!

Hoya: *-.-*