Morning sunshine

My Christmas Wish

The alarm went off as a sign of a new day. I turned it off and squinted my eyes open. I stretched my arms out widely and accidentally hit Hoya on the shoulder. I pulled back quickly in shock. Thank god he didn't stir up. I quietly pushed the duvet off my body and stood up. I went to the bathroom and run the shower. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Swollen. I simply shrug and just bathe. After I finish having a warm bath, I wrapped myself with the towel and changed into a simple white long-sleeved shirt and a short pants. I carried Mimi, who was awake and set her down beside Hoya, whose still sleeping. Mimi snuggled into Hoya's neck causing him to stir. I giggled and went over to Hoya, kissing him on the cheeks. 

Me: Morning jagi! 

Hoya: Uhm? Hermm...*stretches* morning.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and rested my head on his stomach. 

Me: Did you have a good night sleep? * his hair* 

Hoya: *nods while rubbing his eyes* But I'm still a bit tired though... 

Me: Why don't you rest for a bit more while I make breakfast. 

I got up and went to the kitchen, Mimi following me behind. While waiting for the bacon to be fried, I went to the front to see the daily newspaper and a few envelopes from my workplace lying on the floor. I picked it up and checked the envelopes. There were two of it. I opened one. Inside there was a notice of a staff discount. I went on to checked the other one. It was the order list for the clothes. I had to go to work for a while to check these orders as Alexa is away for the moment. Alexa was my co-worker. Usually, it's only us and Mikey who would be at the store. Mikey was..gay. Not really gay but he's just the "best girl friend" material. He's known for his fashion tips. 

The bacon was cooked and a place it on the plates along with the omelete, bake beans and coleslaw. I set the table while waiting for Hoya to finish bathing.  He emerge from the bedroom corridor, Mimi circling his leg. 

Hoya: Ohhh, jagi cook breakfast already?

Me: Waiting for you *drinks orange juice* 

Hoya: Did you wait long? *sat down*

Me: Aniya, just finish eating. Let's eat. 

Hoya: Mimi, eat well~

Mimi: Meoww~~~~

Me: Do you know about the couple who just move upstairs? 

Hoya: *thinking* Uh yeah, I know about them. Wae? 

Me: Nothing. It's just that I think I've seen them before.. 

Hoya: Really? 

Me: *nods* Yeah, I thiink they were one of my customers. Hopefully they stop by again today. 

Hoya: Why?

Me: They forgot to pick up the outfits they reserved. It was for some.. masquerade party.