Chinese food

My Christmas Wish

The doorbell rang, I got up to get it but Hoya insisted that he go. I prepared the drinks and set it down on the kitchen counter. 

Hoya: Jajang! Our food is here~

Me: *leans forward* What did you order?

Hoya: Sushi *smiles*

Me: Yay~ my favourite food! Yours too huh *smirking*

Hoya: Of course! 

We set the sushi plates on the table. There were varieties of sushi there. The plate was filled with colours. I pick one with an egg on top with my chopsticks and dipped it in soy sauce. The taste was delicious. I took one sushi and fed Hoya. He looks like a blowfish while eating. I pinch his cheeks playfully as he struggle to get away from it. 

Me: Hm jagi *swallows food* when are we gonna bbuy the christmas tree? *plays with chopsticks*

Hoya: Christmas tree? *looks up at ceiling* Hmm... I will be home late tomorrow *pouts* The day after tomorrow?

Me: Saturday? *bits lip* Yeah, it would be good *nodding* I have to stop by the grocery store tomorrow. And I finish work at 8. *scrunches up nose*

Hoya: I'll be home by 11. We still have to practise *sighs*

Me: Can't you guys take a break? *touches Hoya's hands*

Hoya: *shakes head* Nah, BTD..

Me: Oh yea right... japanese version. *blows hair*

Hoya: I feel so sleepy.. *going-to-fall-asleep-soon-face*

Me: You should go ahead and sleep first. I'll have to clean the house for a bit *smiles* Go on. I'll join you later.

Hoya: *stood up and stretch* Okay.. *walks over to me* Goodnight jagi.. *kisses me*

Me: *giggles* Goodnight.. sleep well. 

I cleared the table and wash the dishes. I proceeded to clear up the little mess in the living room. Rearranging magazines, cds, newspapers. Mimi, our fluffy cat emerges from behind the curtain and strolled to me, circling my legs. I bent down and carried Mimi in my arms and it's fur. It purred and cuddled into my arms.

Me: So you were hiding behind the curtain huh? Aigoo you cute little thing~ *rubbing its head*

I went to the bedroom and settle Mimi on it's craddle in it's corner. I kissed Mimi and then went to join Hoya for sleep.