Let's just say I love you okay?

My Christmas Wish

We spent the next hour catching up on stuffs that happen. I felt glad that he came back for me. We then decided to call over our friends for a party. me and Hoya prepared the table with various dishes and drinks while Mimi just tries to take whatever food she can. While waiting for the others to come, I went to change into a dress [http://weheartit.com/entry/17682759] while Hoya changed into a simple long sleeved- shirt and black jeans. The doorbell rang and and I invited the guests, Kathy and Sunggyu in. They look...perfect. Kathy was blushing as usual while Sunggyu looks like he wants to beat Hoya up. 

Hoya: Ehem. *covers mouth*

Sunggyu: Ya you..  *death glare*

Me: Hey cut it guys *laughs*

Hoya: *pats Sunggyu* I can't say anything else *shrugs*

Sunggyu: Chit *smirks and put his arms around Hoya* 

Kathy: Are we the only ones? 

Me: Err no. Mikey wiil be coming over soon. 

Mikey: Hey guys! I'm here!! *dancing his way in* 

Sunggyu: Ya mwoya.. *puts hands up in surprise*

Me: *laughs* Mikey! Stop it! Everyone have a seat. 

We had dinner and talk over some stuffs. We played some games regarding New York City and also truth or dare. Last but not least, we had the decision of playing Pepero game. Mikey spinned the bottle and it lands on me. I chose Hoya as the partner. I only bite a quarter of the stick but Hoya had bite the whole thing, purposely kissing me. I blushed a little and beat him playfully on the shoulder. I spinned the bottle and it lands on Kathy. Sunggyu forced her to choose him as her partner. After they finish, Kathy spinned the bottle and it landed on Mikey. When asked to choose a partner, he chose Hoya. Hoya was refusing but he has to since he was chosen. Hoya did not bite the stick at all but Mikey did and their faces were only an inch apart. Hoya could not take it anymore and let the stick fall from his mouth. He put his head down in embarassment causing Sunggyu to laugh and topple over his chair. It was late and we decided to call it a day. After they left, Hoya gestured me to sit down beside him. I went over and sat down looking at him with innocent eyes. 

Me: *continue staring*

Hoya: Come over here *gesturing his hands*

Me: *continues staring* 

Hoya: Jagi~~ *slowly comes towards me with a smirk*

Me: *continues staring*

Hoya: *raises eyebrow and lean forward*

Me: *small voice* What are you doing? *pouts*

Hoya crashed his lips onto mine before I can say anything else. I was shock. I could feel him smile for awhile and then he pulled back. I touch my lips still surprise over what happen. Hoya just laugh and smirk. 

Hoya: That's my comeback kiss *smiles widely*

Me: *pouts* It was so sudden... *blinks*

He laughed over my innocence and then cupped my face. He began to my cheeks and then look me in the eyes. 

Hoya: I love you okay? *nods*