marriage??

Romantic Life

(GC POV)

It was awkward watching my friend hugging my girlfriend's friend. BUt i felt proud to watch them. Then Jiyeon came out rubbing her eyes and asked me, " What time is it?"

I looked at the clock and answered, "8:35PM"

She was surprised and she woke up her members and i went to wake up my members also. MY member's looked like they havent slept for 3 days. We decided to eat pizza for dinner, or yah-shik( LATE dinner)

We were eating when Jiyeon's aunt came and brought goguma cake. We ate that and B1A4 members went to our dorm. Which was like front of T-ara's dorm room. We went inside and JInyoung hyung(means "older brother" in but only a boy can call his brother that) started to sing a song he made. Then Sandeul got up and we did a little "talent show" I had such a great time that i didnt notice it was already midnight. I finished my homework, but i wasnt sleepy or tired so i went outside to a park in front of the building. I went to a ppop gi (a plush toy picker, you know where theres a claw and yea..) I got a bear that had a ring that came with it. I was looking at the toy and thought about to give it to Jiyeon.

(JY POV)

I woke up and it was midnight. I decided to go out to the patio for fresh air, but thats when i saw Gongchan walking towards the park. I hurried and put my jacket on and headed outside. I saw gongchan and ran to him. He was surprised to see me awake. Then he said, "I cant sleep."

"Why?" i said with a worried voice.

"Because of you." I gave him the look when you hear a cheesy joke. I laughed. I sat on the bench, and gongchan went to buy some coffee. I waited and he came and gave me a coffee. He opened it for me and he opened his and drank some. Then he said, " i wish i can just get out of this idol thing and just marry you."

I blushed and just looked at the ground. He got a bear out of his jacket pocket and got a ring out. Then he kneeled and said, "Lets marry"

I just looked at him and thought for 3 seconds. A lot of thoughts flashed my mind, but one of it was that i should accept it. I looked at him and said, "Gongchan, i would marry you except we are still 10th graders. We are still 16"

Then he got up and sat next to me again. Then he said, "When we get into college lets marry then. PLease Jiyeon i love you. I really do. I promise i can be a good husband."

"Gongchan."

"Jiyeon i know this is just a cheap ring, ill get a real marriage ring we can both put on."

"Gongchan i dont care about the ring, I care about the future. Even if we marry, think about the future."

"So you dont want to marry me?" HE looked at me with the sad puppy eyes.

I hugged him and said, "gongchan i would love to marry you, except, im scared about the effects after we marry. BUt i do love you."

SO THANKS FOR READING I LOVE YOU GUYS (WELL YEA YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN) ANYWAYS THANKS