The Secret(?)

Romantic Life

(GC POV)

"Jiyeon i have somthing to tell you."

"What is it?" she said looking into my eyes that could melt me.

"Well, see im going to go to Seoul  tommarow for debuting as a singer with my friends." 

"Then, whats the problem?"

"i wont get to see you much and probably wont come hear for like years"

"then im moving there too."

"What?! Jiyeon, i dont mean that. i want you to just keep relying on me."

" i will so im going with you.""

"Jiyeon, just stay here."

"No im not" than her eyes were full of tears. I wiped it for her and hugged her tightly. I kissed her on the cheek and holded her hands. aand said, " i promise i wont forget about you. I also promise that i will love you forver." Then i turned her crying and didnt look back. I didnt want to see her crying than a tear dropped from my eyes. I quickly wiped it and ran. I ran as fast as i can. I stopped at the point where i was crying so much i can only see everything in a blur. I went to my house and wiped all my tears and went inside where i can see my dad packing my stuff for me and my mom cooking my food. I hugged both of them and ate all the food. Then the rest of my friends came too. I did the handshakes with them and went to the busport to get on the bus heading to Seoul. We still had time and we decided to make a group name. Just than Eunjung came up to Sandeul crying and hugged hm tightly and kept crying. Sandeul wiped ehr tears and cried too. I thought about Jiyeon. Then the bus came and EUnjung and sandeul were crying so much that We had to get them off. Than eunjung gave Sandeul a box. She gave me another box that said "From Jiyeon <3" I put it in my backpack and went on the bus. We waved bye to he rand she waved bye. 

Then we couldnt see her anymore and we looked at each tehr and sighed. Sandeul opened his box and found a ring. It was those mood rings where they change color. He put it on and read the note inside, " I hope it turns red whenever you think of me :) " He started to cry, again. We calmed him down and i opened mine. it was those wristbands that were wide and said, " :) smiling is good" I found my note and read it. It said, "wear this on your first debut stage! Good luck and i love you" then on the bottom of the note there was a 4 leaf clover. i closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

THE END i will update soon and thanks for reading!