chapter 17

Romantic Life

(GC POV)

I kissed her so i can look like a man. I didnt want to look like a boy. I wanted to look like a man. Jiyeon seemed surprised when i kissed her. After a while i let go and she stood up. She sighed. I back hugged and said, "I love you" She tried to let go but i held her more tightly. She turned around and our noses bumped. Then i pushed my lips on her again. This time she tried getting away. I held her and she lost strength. I let go and she told me, "Gongchan, your my boyfriend not my husband, im disappointed in you. I thougt you would understand. "

I replied, "Well im soon-to-be-your-husband, and i cant even do that?"

"i told you we are still high schoolers,not an adult, we are still 16. Please gongchan. know the reality,"

I looked at her, "Its just a Kiss."

"You dont understand dont you."

"I do i know the reality and why i cant marry you."

"I dont think you do" Then she left.

I sat down and followed her outside. Then i grabbed her and said, "Fine then lets break up"

"What?? Gongchan, its not that"

"I thought you were different but your like all the other girls,"

"fine then lets break up."

 

 

 

4 years later, after T-ara debuted and B1A4 became a kpop star...

(JY POV)

Today is the day i broke up with gongchan. I still remember him. Now we are 20 and hes busy and yet T-Ara is becoming a star. sometimes i see gongchan but we dont talk. Eunjung and Sandel promised marrige and got engaged. Yet, still hurt, i would still wait for gongchan. 

(GC POV)

20. Finally. I have waited for this age. But i remembered. We broke up. That mind kept bothering me. I tried going up to Jiyeon but she would try getting away from me. It was too hard to go up to her. This time i did. I grabbed her and said,  "Jiyeon we need to talk" 

"I dont"

"Well i do"

I grabbed her arm and took her to a quiet place. 

"Lets start all over"

"You said im like the other girls. So get another girl"

"No , Jiyeon you know what i mean. Lets start all over."

"I dont want to"

"Well i want to so your my gf now"

"Who sa-"

I kissed her. I did.