Love starts now

Romantic Life

Ji yeon was at in her room organizing what had happened for the past 7 hours she had been at her school. 

She looked back at her List of Things to do before she turns 20.

1) Find a true love

- in high school, having a romantic school life

2) get into Seulim University

3) Find my parents

She stopped. She quickly crushed the paper and threw it away. Tears flooded her eyes. She wished that she had normal parents, normal family life, and a normal school year. She wiped her tears and started to read her book. "My parents were so annoying sometimes..." she read that sentence and wondered how it would have felt to have a parent. 

She decided to just go down and eat dinner. After all she was hungry. 

After she ate it was already 8pm. She took a shower and it was 9pm. Jiyeon looked at her cell-phone. Then the scene flashed her head. He had her phone number. 

She was wondering, why wasnt he calling her? She decided to call her friend Eunjung instead of staring into the black screen.

the signal went and Eunjung picked up. 

"Hello?" Ji yeon said hoping her friend wasnt too tired.

"YOOOOOO ji YEON~~~~~~~~" of course Eunjung was cheerful as always

"did you call gongchan?"

"well i did but, he said if you wanted to call him cuz hes shy~"

"but eunjung" she said to change the subject, "do you like our history teacher?"

"YEA shes so funny and shes so nice"
"i guess..." Jiyeon got a phone call, "Eunjung i'll call you later someones calling me"

"Hello? Ji Yeon?" a voice said 

"yes....and who is this?"

"this is me Chan."

"chan? Oh you mean Gongchan?"

"i preferr Chan"

"so uh.... why did you call?"

"to check if its your number.."

"oh" there was an awkward silence and finally gongchan spoke.

"well since i know its yours then, im realived, well bye!"

"bye??" 

he hung up and Jiyeon decided to not call Eunjung, she was way too far tired. 

THE NEXT DAY

(Gongchans POV)

well 2 days now. I began to wonder if i have gone too fast on Jiyeon. i wanted to ask her out, but wouldnt it be wierd if didnt know her and i just asked her out? I mean what kind of a guy does that?  

By this time i have 4 more friends and im happy. they are all nice to me and sadly, i am the youngest. 

Anyways my new friend Sandeul has a crush on this girl named Eunjung..i wonder how shes like

(Eunjung POV)

OMG  i cant believe i acually know a person who has a CRUSH on me! i mean ME you know the cheerful but annyoing ME!

okay i may be pretty, AHEM but im not that smart and athlectic like jiyeon. im average at academic grades but so far in physical im a loser. Back to the point, i decided to give up on Gongchan, hes seems to like my friend Jiyeon, which im not surprised. cuz EVERY SINGLE SMART boy likes her. IM SO PROUD OF MY FRIEND!

WELL its the end by noww....hehehehe

anwyays thanks to all me 8 subscribers that helped me get 135 views! thank you! well chapter 3 is coming up!