weekends

Romantic Life

Today was Staruday so we didnt have school. I decided to go to the park and read my book under my favorite tree.

When i got there, i saw my friends. Hyomin came up to me and said "Sophmore now..."

i nodded. we had fun on the swing that Eunjungs father had made for use when we were little. It was 3pm when i saw Gongchan and his friends laughing and joking along the way to the park. I went back to my book while my friends were hanging around me. I was so into the book it was already 6pm and it was getting dark. (JIyeons friends were used to Jiyeonreading so they left her alone not for like LONER purposes) 

She closed her books and found gongchan 3 feet awasy from her. She startled. Gongchan softly spoke"hi"

Jiyeon looked at him and shrugged, then said," What brings you here?"

gongchan replied "oh my dad bught this tree for his friend, i visit here sometimes to remind myself that Mr. Park saved my lifewhen i was in 5th grade. 

"then arent you mad at eunjung's dad for making a swing here?"

"What do you mean?"

"the swing."

"oh that, it doesnt matter cuz Eunjungs dad was my dads friend"

"then that relieves me and my friends"

" JIyeon, c-c-can you go out...out with.......m-m-me?"

Jiyeon looked at him and smiled, then said, "well.........how about we get to know each other and then you ask me, hmm. acually ask me exactly 1 month later....durning that time lets be friends...."

gongchan looked at her in disappointment, then just left.

Jiyeon quickly texted her friends that she was gonna leave and told them to enjoy the rest of the night.

When she reached the door in her house she got a text from Gongchan. Jiyeon, can i call you Ji? 

She replied  then im gonna call you chan.

Then she went inside and took off her coat and went straight to her room and fell asleep. 

NEXT MORNING

(gongchans POV)

i woke up with a text that said "good morning, chan :)" from Yeon. man i felt like i was his BF but i wasnt, we were just friends. but after 1 month I AM SURELY gonna ask her out 

I went to my phone and went to albums then picked "YEONIE <3~" Over 50 pictures of her i had. I felt like a stallker, but it was for my self only.

It was a Sunday morning and he decided to sleep more. 

(NARRATIVE)

All day long gongchan slept and slept. meanwhile jiyeon went down stairs to get a drink. She was lucky to live in her aunts house. her aunt always tried her best to be like a mother and Jiyeon was tthankful. Jiyeon went back upstairs finding a card on her desk. She forgot.......

TO BE CONTINUED..........................

BYE! and thanks