For someone you love

Romantic Life

(GC POV)

Even though it hurt, i didnt want to hurt JIyeon's heart. I wanted her to meet a better guy than me. I walked away from them and went into my dorm. I took out my pills and swallowed it. I know i had problems with my Livers. I needed a donor. I had cancer. But my blood type was A-, i needed to have the same blood type to live. I wanted to live. I only knew 1 person with A-. IT was Jiyeon. If i told her she would give up 40% of her liver and leave a scar on her waist. And she was going to be an idol. (A- is a real blood type but i dont know if its hard ot get..) 

(JY POV) 

I did the basic test for my health. I checked my blood type and it was A- then the boss was surprised and asked me some inportant questions. "Young lady, is it okay if can give some of your liver to the needs?" 

I looked at him and said, "well who is that?"

"its GOngchan. HE deperetly needs it. Please Jiyeon. I will pay for the rest. I just need part of your liver."

i nodded and said, " yes i will."

"if its okay with you lets do the surgery next week. And one more favor, dont tell gongchan and stay healthy!!" 

"fine. i wont tell him but you dont tell him either."

"deal. thanks Jiyeon, i will reward you i will i promise."

i walked away. 

THE END 

 

okay... i know this chapter is short anyways thanks