The Surgery

Romantic Life

(GC POV) 

I was walking to the hospital when i saw Jiyeon. Then one of my back dancers Hae-Jeong came to me. Then she said to me. "I'm tired of you acting like my 'BF' and getting hurt. Be like a man just go." Then i knew what she was saying. I didnt have to do this. Then i went up to Jiyeon. She looked surprised. Then she said, "What brings you here?" with her cold eyes. I looked at her and said , "Jiyeon, im sorry i decided to break up with you, but i will explain it to you slowly." 

She looked into my eyes and said, " i wish i can forgive you, but im not sure."

"What do you mean?"

"you had liver cancer and you didnt tell ME?! i feel betrayed. I feel like you dont need me. I could have comfort you." Then she covered with her hands and ran away. Then i heard a scream. And i saw JIyeon, in a car crash. I hurried to where she was. I put her on my back and ran inside to the hospital. Than i hurried and found a nurse and she was a little stunned to see a idol carrying a girl. Then she told me to put her on a bed. I put her on the bed and filled out documents. I didnt have much to fill out. Her basic health results were on the documents already. I wonder why but i had no more time to think about it. 

Then a doctor came in and checked her. And the entertaiment boss came in and looked at me. Jiyeon was unconcious. I was about to bit my nails, when i saw the blood. Then i looked at JIyeon. THe doctor then said, " she needs surgery, But im afraid we might need blood." Then our boss said, " This guy has A- same blood type, use him"

I followed then to the surgery room. Then i rolled my sleeve up and the nurse inserted the needle and my blood went through the tube and into a bag. I closed my eyes. And fell asleep. 

(JY POV) 

I woke up. The first person i saw was GOngchan his head down on the side of my bed. I got up and felt my head. Then i saw my leg broken. And felt a pain on my waist. Then my friends came in and asked me if i was alright. Then my aunt ran in. Then she asked me if i felt okay too. I smiled weakly and Gongchan woke up. He touched my face and smiled. His friends also came in. The room was now crowded. A nurse came in and was surprised by how many people were inside. She told everyone to get out exept Gongchan and told him to lay down to the bed next to mine. Then she asked me some questions. Then she asked Gongchan some questions how she felt. And she told me that i was lucky Gongchan gave me blood. Then i asked her about my waist. She replied, " Your boss agreed to take out your liver right now and put it in Gongchan." 

Then i thanked her and she left.

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER~!! COMING SOON IN 2011 NOVEMBER 12th( or 13th)