First Day...(Jiyeon's POV)

Romantic Life

(Jiyeons POV)

I ran inside just as the bell rang. I rushed to my friend Eunjung and sat right next to her. She whispered to me'" GREAT timing.". i whispered back, "thanks" and smiled. The teacher came in with a unfamiliar boy.

She introduced him as "gong chan". the class started to whisper. 

Eunjung whispered', "isnt he HOT?"

I shrugged. I guess he was good looking but i didnt have much attention to him.

As i started to listen again, i saw gong chan smile at me.

Then he said out loud " call me chan, gongchan is TOO long Chan it."

eunjung was literally DYING. i knew her since 5th grade, i knew she was boy-crazy, i knew everything so i wasnt surprised at her 

Then the teacher told Eunjung to move back one seat and made Chan sit next to me. He turned and said "hi" with the smile Eunjung would die in. Just than Eunjung passed a note at me. it said `YEON WHAT DID HE SAY??'

i turned to her and rolled my eyes and mouthed the word "HAI". She looked relieved and went back to her "Chan-please-look-at-me-once facial expression."

The day went fast. i didnt realize that it was already lunch.

Eunjung and the rest of our group was together and started talking baout Gongchan. Seriously even though they were my friends. i couldn't understand them sometimes.  The rest of the day was easy, even though i had Eunjung poke me every 1 minute and made me talk to Gongchan. 

Whenever Gongchan turned around to talk to HIS friends, she couldnt even hold her pencil right. i mean why would she even want him to turn around even though shes not gonna look at him.

Anyways the day was finally over and i was about to leave when Gongchan yelled " Jiyeon?" 

I turned and looked at him, "why?"

"so that was your name..."

i snorted and said "sorry anyways nothing else right?"

"Can you give me your phone number?"

"write it down or memorize it, 714-***-****"

"thanks heres mine" he came and grabbed my hand and wrote down his number

"thanks?" i smiled and left

Eunjung ran to me and started at me. "why?" i said. 

Eunjung replied "give me his number" and before i can reply she grabbed my hand and wrote the number on her hand. She smiled at me and ran and yelled "LAST ONE TO THE APARTMENTS IS A DDONG" (ddong= Poop, korean people call each other that for fun)

i smiled and ran to her. then i saw an expensive car and bumped into it. The man who wore a suit came out and started scolding me. I saw a familiar face in the car. IT was GONGCHAN and his "gang" Then Gongchan came out and ordered the man in the suit to stop. He turned to me and said " go along, i dont want you to be a ddong." and he went back inside.

I RAN AS FAST i CAN. i catched up to Eunjung. She asked me where i was, i just told her i was tying my shoes. I told her iwanted to go to sleep and told her i would call her later.

it was only 5pm but i decided to sleep. i woke at 7pmish and my mom told me to eat dinner at least. i rejected and i was glad we had not homework. i just wantedd to sleep. it was a tiring day.

I slept and dreamed about Gongchan..

THE END!