Miracle

Romantic Life

(GC POV)

Right after Jiyeon asked the nurse about the liver donation' a doctor came in and took me to a room. He injected a shot, which made me sleepy. I woke up finding myself in a bed. Jiyeon wasnt here. Nobody was here exept the nurse. I wanted the talk, but the mask that helped me breath couldnt let me. The nurse came to me and was suprised to me awake. "Doctor Kim! He's awake!" She hollered and the doctor came. He looked into my eyes with a flashlight, and asked me it i can nod my head. I did. He hurried and said, "Its a miracle!" I wasnt to sure what happened. 

(EJ POV)

I prayed. I prayed that Jiyeon and Gongchan would be both safe. Durning the surgery, Gongchan lost too much blood, so Jiyeon went inside to give him more blood. The thing was that, Jiyeon also didnt have much blood left too. So the doctors decided to take out a little and try giving a surgery with that. I prayed. 3 hours past. The doctor came out and told me and Sandeul the results. I was shocked. Sandeul grabbed my arms so i wouldnt fall to the ground. Then he said, "Dont worry, everything will be alright." I nodded. Jiyeon came out. She was safe. We told her good job and everything. She sighed. We comforted her. The doctor talked to our entertainment boss. Jiyeon had to stay the the hospital for 2 more weeks and gongchan..he had to stay until he woke up. I went to Jiyeon's room. She looked out the window and was looking at her phone. I just left and stayed outside. I waited until Sandeul came down with smile. 

He hugged me and said, " gongchan's awake"

I smiled and ran inside the room. then i yelled, " JIYEON YOUR BOYFRIEND WOKE UP!"

she looked back and whispered softly, " really? where is he?"

I put Jiyeon on a wheelchair for a faster speed to get her to gongchan. We went up to floor 13. Where gongchan was. He arrived at his room. Then jiyeon stood up and opened the door. Gongchan was laying down reading a book. 

(JY POV)
i put my hands on his back and he turned around . He tried sitting up straight. I told him to stay still. Then i kissed him on the forehead. Then he said, " Why are you guys surprised im awake? Why is everyone saying its a miracle?"

Then Sandeul told him. "You 'slept' for 36 hours and you needed blood but Jiyeon couldnt give you more, so you were almost dead" 

Gongchan then smiled. We all didnt know what that meant. It didnt matter he was alive now. Gongchan made me sit next to him on the bed and held my hands and put my hands on his chest. Eunjung and Sandeul were basically, acting like us and doing the same thing, but gongchan didnt mind. Gongchan then said, " this heartbeat will always head to you" I smiled and Eunjung and Sandeul coughed and went crazy. We laughed and they ran outside. Then gongchan kissed me. smack on the lips. I didnt know what to do. so i closed my eyes. The doctor came in and we split apart. The doctor coughed and checked gongchan's basic health. We smiled. 

THE END i will update soon i promise