I dont know what to name this chapter

Romantic Life

(GC POV)

After the doctor left, we were left with awkwardness. I dont know why i kissed her. I felt like a jerk. Then the entertainment boss came in and told me that i can go get out of thsi hospital in a month. 

*for faster story movements: ONE MONTH LATER* and still GC POV

I felt the fresh air. I went inside the vocal room and sang. I heard a "i love you" from the headphones. I looked and saw Jiyeon doing a thumbs up in the director's room. 

After i finished the song, Jiyeon took me to this other room and a teacher came in. Since we were still students we had ALOT of things to learn. We studied for 3 hours and went for a lunch. We ate Donkatsu ( fried pork) and went back to studying. We basically studied the whole day and we were tired. We had albums to practice and etc. We were students and idols. 

(JY POV)

I saw B1A4 group members and ran to them. They were picking an outfit for gongchan. I helped them. On the website, i wasnt to sure, so i disguised and went outside. Even though i wasnt debuted yet, my face was out to the public. I went inside a shop and looked for a top. I saw this coupled sweatshirt, and a couple sweatpants. I bought it and went inside my dorm. My member were looking at the clothes and started to tease me. Then they helped me wrap the present and told me howi looked in the sweatshirt and sweatpant. I was still wearing the clothes when b1A4 members+gongchan came in. We told them to sit on the couch and Gongchan looked at my outfit and told me i looked cute. Then Sandeul and Eunjung were preparing food for us. Sandeul was a great cooker and the food tasted really good. After that me and Gongchan studied for the test tommarow. Gongchan fell asleep while i was explaining how to find the mass of the energy. I looked at him asleep and touched his face lightly. I kissed him on the cheek. Not to long after, i fell asleep. 

(EJ POV)

I looked at Jiyeon and gongchan asleep. They looked so cute together. Sandeul came up to me and said ," why?"

i gave him the "be quiet" sign. He hugged me on the waist and put his head on my shoulders. His sharp chin hurt my shoulders but it also felt good. Iturned aroung and buried my face into his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. Then he started to sing. "nae sarang in gul oh baby ma bling girl bling girl" I hugged him tighter. Then Hyomin and Boram looked at us in a envy, but it didnt matter. Sandeul was trying to kiss my forehead, but i tiptoed up and i kissed him on the lips. I kissed him and my heart was pounding. I unlocked my lips and he stared into my eyes. Then we were interrupted by gongchan asking me where the blanket is. we sighed, but i asked him why does he need it and he replied that he needed for Jiyeon. Before i can tell him where it is, Jiyeon walked out while rubbing her eyes. 

THE END~~~THANKS FOR READING~~~~~~~~~