Her Birthday

Romantic Life

Jiyeon thought to herself, How can she forget her birthday? 

She looked at her phone adnd saw the texts from her friends. They all said "HAPPY BDAY JIYEON FOR YOUR 17th BDAY!!" She was astonished. How can she forget her bday? her aunt had given her mi yuk gook (seeweed soup korean people eat on their Birthday or after they laid their baby) There was a knock on her bedroom door, it was her friends. They were all here with presents and 5 of them moved to her side and there was Gongchan. Holding a present. Her eyes were with tears, HEr friends group hugged her. Then Gongchan came to her side and said, "Open up the presents....well i acually bought mine today but your friends had them a week ago." 

Jiyeon wiped her tears and replied, "thanks i will"

Then her friends and gongchan gave her the presnets as she oped it one by one. Eunjung had gotten her a knitted scarf and a mitten. Hyomin had bought her a shoes that she wanted when she was shopping online with Hyomin. Qri made cookies for her, which were amazingly delicous. Soyeon gave her a necklace that had her name embeddeddd with jewels.  Boram gave her a $50 gift card because she didnt know what to get her. Lastly, Hwayoung gave Jiyeon a pillow, sewn by her and embroided with the korean letters 사랑해 (which means "i love you") 

Jiyeon opened the last one by Gongchan. It was a ring, with a pink diamond that was in a shape of a star. Jiyeon was surprised. IT was SO pretty. Her friends sqealed in excitement. She put it on, and was surprised by the fact that it fitted her perfectly. She opened the card and read the letter, it had said:

Dear JIyeon, 

I know that we are friends now, but i still wanted to give you this. Jiyeon, can you accept this as a friend and later accept to be my girlfriend? I think i have been to fast on you, but i thought it would be great to get you on hold first so the other guys dont take you.  Jiyeon, i dont think i can wait 1 month, can you just be my girlfriend?

From Chan.

She looked up and matched her eyes with Gonchan. Then she said "Yes Chan i will be your girlfriend, i think going on fast isnt a bad idea." 

Then she looked at her friends, they looked happier than herself.  She thought of her list again. She accomplished 1. She had 2 more to go. 

Just then their was another knock on her door. It was her aunt followed by 4 other boys. Her aunt was carrying a GIANT cake. Goguma cake, her favorite (goguma=sweet potato, and acually its my favorite lol) Gonchan's friend, Sandeul was staring at Eunjung,but of course Eunjung didnt notice. Jiyeon decided it was her time to help her friends this time. She winked at her other friends and whispered to gongchan "you know how sandeul likes Eunjung? im going to try getting them closer, so tell that to your friends." 

OF course Eunjung had no clue along wiht Sandeul. JIyeon hurried and sent Eunjung to her guest room and told Sandeul Eunjung wanted to see him and puched him into the room where Eunjung was in there herself.  Well leave it to your imagination now.

So anyways, this chapter is short i guess... .ANYWAYS ThAnKs FoR SuBsCrIbInG!