Chapter 16

Romantic Life

(JY POV)

Gongchan came down with our boss. HE smiled and lead the man to  his room. Gongchan and I were smiling at each other. My phone rang. It was Eunjung. I answered, "Hello?"

"Jiyeon, are you busy??"

"no not really why?"

"Lets go on a doule date, im bored!"

"Wait, hold on"

I asked Gongchan and he said he was fine. I got back on the phone, "Hello?"

"Can you??"

"yea, where will we meet?"

"Lets meet at the cafe in front of our house>"

"Okay we will be heading there."

Gongchan held my hand we got on a bike. He got my hands and put it around his waist saying, "Hold on tight."

I held around him while he peddled softly. We arrived and we saw Sandeul and Eunjung drinking coffee. We came in and sat next to them. gongchan and sandeul did the handshake and Eunjung and I started talking. Then gongchan said," lets go to this mall. It opened and its really cheap."

Gongchan and I rode the bike and Sandeul and Eunjung were going to walk. I held my arms around him tightly as he started to peddle. About 5 minutes of awkwardness passed and we got off and locked his bike. Then we headed inside when girls spotted me and gongchan. He covered my face with his hands and body. I followed him until i couldnt hear any more screamings of the girls. I realized we were in a elevator and it was heading up. We got up and went inside a VIP room. Then Gongchan ordered the woman something and she came back with several clothes and some shoes. One by one i tried the outfits on and he started to judge me. I remembered this was his uncle's building. he bought me 3 outfits and gave it to the woman. We were drinking some tea when Sandeul and Eunjung came up. 

"eunjung~~ i love you" Sandeul said with his aegeo voice.

Then Eunjung replied and said, "I do tooo~" with her aegeo voice. Gongchan lookedat me and said, "A~ing?" with a v-sign. 

I laughed and mimiced him. Then gongchan took me into this room. We were by ourselves. Before i can ask him anything, he got closer to me and got closer. I just sat down feeling his breath on my face. Then he kissed me. It was a different kiss from the other kisses. It seemed so long. He let go of my lips finally.