chapter 15 (LOL)

Romantic Life

(JY POV)
I stood up and walked away. Gongchan ran to me and hugged me from the back and said, "sorry. i thought too shortly. I just thought if i married you i would be happy and you would be happy."

I turned and kissed him on the cheek. Just then, there was a flash. We both turned. We saw a man in a coat running away. Gongchan ran to him. I followed. I saw gongchan with a man. Out of breath i caught up to him and asked him, "What happened"

He answered, "Papparazi"

The man looked at us and begged us. "Please, only this time. i have wife to feed and i need this job."

Gongchan looked at the man. Then gongchan said, "instead of this, why dont you be a staff at WM entertainment?"

The man looked up and anwered, "Really?"

"Yes, ill tell my boss and come at 11 am."

"THANK YOU"

then the man gave gongchan the camera and ran. He dropped a picture. I was about to give it to him but he was running. I decided to give it to him later. I looked at the picture. It was old and i saw a women and a kid. She was a girl. She looked familiar. I put it in my pocket. I walked with gongchan to the dorm. WE both waved goodbye and went inside to sleep. 

(Gongchan POV)

I woke up. it was 9am. I got up. My members were already awake. I dressed up and and got ready to leave. I opened the door and saw JIyeon coming out. She came up to me and grabbed me by my hand. I smiled. We went inside a taxi. After telling the taxi driver where we were heading, Jiyeon and i were just awkwardly looking at our phones. 

when the taxi driver told us we were here now. We got off and went inside. We met the man in the lobby. Then i went upstairs to see the boss.

(JY POV)

While he was gone i gave the man his picture. Then he said, "i have finding this fro a long time! thank you."

Then i asked him about the child. He looked at me and said, "she probably your age. We sent her to the orphanage. We didnt have enough money to raise her. And after several years, we went to get her back. They said she was already adopted."

I answered, " my parents are dead so i live with my aunt. but sometimes i wonder how my parents looked." 

sorry for the late update. i was grounded anyways thatnks for reading!