11-11-11 (special day)

Romantic Life

(JY's POV)

it was a weekend morning. I finsished my homework and went to Eunjung's house. She was on the computer, looking ways to make a Ppeppero( a stick cracker that has chocolate covered) I decided to make one for Chanie too. We were in the kitchen, melting chocolate, when Chanie texted me. "Yeon, Im going to Eunjung's house wanna come?" I looked at Eunjung. I told her  what he said and how i didnt want him to know i was making a Ppeppero for him. She called Sandeul and said' " San-ah im sick and i dont want you guys to come today, i feel  uncomfortable." She winked at me. The plan worked. Just than we forgot about the chocolate and the chocolate was burning on the bottom. We quickly turned off the gas and stirred it. We were basically screwed. We only had 1 day left and we messed up. Then Eunjung got the chocolate and poured it on a loaf of bread. Then she told me to go buy 1 more package of chocolate to melt. I quickly went and I was at the store. I saw Chanie and sandeul at the "fish" center. I quickly went to the chocolate center and grabbed a package. Just then i bumped into a man. It was Chan. i quickly put on my hood and walked away. Then he called grabbed my waist and tuned me around. 

" Yeon, why are you here?"

"Chan pretend you didnt see me, please??" 

"okay.. i wont tell sandeul, somethings up right?" 

"ill text  you later."

(Eunjung's POV)

Why isnt she coming? then i heard a knock. i opened the door and it was JIyeon, Finally. I showed her the bread. She ate a bite and said it was decicous. I was glad now i told her to give me the chocolate. She gave it to me, but i it was already melted. i smiled and said to her. " You melted it...with oyur warmness" 

then she smiled and looked at me and told me to hurry. We melted the chocolate anyways and put the busicuit in. And we froze it and took it out. It was a little messed up it was great looking. We high fived and found boxes to put it in. Then we wrote letters, when there was an another knock. I opened the door and there was a small box on the doormat. I picked it up and closed the door. i gave it to Eunjung and she opened it. It was bunch of oragami stars with a note saying "Your always a star for me, from SD"

Without even thinking it was Sandeul. SD S=San D=Deul. prefect. i called him saying, where are you?"

"im outside in front of your house."

(JIyeon's POV)

there was an another knock. i opened and this time, it was BIG box and a note said, " bring EUnjung" 

I called her and she came then sandeul popped out of the box with a pink ribbon on. He held a sketchbook that said " I <3 U"

then they had the awkward hug and Eunjung kissed him on the cheek. I just stared at him then Eunjung ran to the kitchen and gave him the box he opened it immedatly and took out the ppeppero and ate a bite. then he said' " oh yea today's ppeppero's day!, 11-11-11! all ones! (ppeppero is like a staright buscuit that is like a 1 shaped) Then he took an another bite and came out of the box and went inside EUnjung's house then i took my box and went to the park and texted Gonchan. HE came out immetatly and smiled at me. He came up to me and sat next to me. He saw the box and asked me about it i gave it to him and left. HE opened it and ran to me hugging me and put a necklace around me this time. it was a Shape of a moon that was a yelloe diamond this time. And told him thanks. I hugged him and kissed him this time. On the lips. I felt the same way when i dreamt about the kiss on the bus.

(GC POV)

shes kissing me right now. SHE IS. i was like so happy. I let go of her and stared into her eyes. Yes im gonna reveal my secret this time. 

THE END~ im update tommarow if i can or today at night.. Well thanks! Special thanks to JiYeon_Lover for always saying good comments and pushing me to up here!