Don't Need Nobody Else

Who I Am (Because of You)

2. And you definitely love that honeymoon period.

Sehun and Luhan had been dating for three weeks and it had been almost two since any of their shared friends had seen or heard of them.

Jongdae thought they were off doing the nasty every chance they could get.

His boyfriend, Minseok, slapped him hard on the shoulder for that comment, but didn't necessarily disagree. He remembered his and Jongdae's honeymoon period quite fondly, after all.

Minseok's study partner also happened to be Luhan's roommate, and Yixing could at least attest to the fact that Luhan slept at home. Apparently, Yixing's housemate left early and came in late, but he did sleep in his own bed and most nights Sehun did not join him.

Junmyeon, who Yixing had had a crush on since they were freshmen but was too academically focused to date, thought that they were probably just studying harmlessly together in the library like the good students he assumed they were.

Sehun's best friend got physics tutoring from Junmyeon on Saturday mornings, and Kai was pretty positive Sehun hadn't set foot in the library since he'd become a student at Seoul Normal like the rest of them.

The only reason Kai knew where the library was, or had a tutor in the first place, was because his boyfriend had literally threatened to withhold ual favors if Kai's GPA dropped below a 3.5. It was a tall order, but Kai generally thought that Kyungsoo was worth it. Particularly since Kyungsoo had intelligently pointed out that Sehun volunteered as a dance instructor on Wednesday nights. Therefore, the younger half of the HunHan couple could be cornered there, at the very least.

Chanyeol, though, worked the studio's welcome desk on the same night as Sehun's class, and told the rest of their friends that Sehun had taken to leaving as soon as class was finished and would be hard to catch then.

Baekhyun often frequented the studio on Wednesdays too, mostly because Chanyeol liked him and Baekhyun liked the attention. He contributed to Chanyeol's two cents by adding that Sehun often had a familiar Chinese companion who usually watched the class so they could leave together. That, he pointed out, was why Sehun couldn't be held after class—Luhan held all of his attention, all of the time.

Tao agreed with this because he, Yixing, Luhan, and Yifan were all part of a Chinese Students Association and though Luhan had been coming to meeting like normal, he'd brought Sehun along also. In other words, Luhan was there physically, but Sehun was utterly distracting to the Chinese senior and no one had gotten anything done.

Yifan complained that the way they were all over each other wasn't decent. His friends decided not to remind him that he was Chinese-Canadian so the PDA he was used to was probably 10x worse than anything between Luhan and Sehun. In fact, when it came to PDA, Tao and Yifan probably beat anyone else out of the park—talk about all over each other.

While this conversation was going on around them, Luhan and Sehun had slipped into seats at the lunch table and just let their friends deliberate.

"They're right, you know," Luhan commented with a tickling whisper into Sehun's ear. "I used to make fun of couples who walked down the street holding hands and all that. But now that we're together, I just want to do all of that with you, like, all the time."

"That makes two of us," Sehun agreed, kissing his boyfriend sweetly and earning a chorus of "Ewws!" from their large group of friends who had finally realized they were there.