What Happened? MBLAQ's POV

What Do You Want In My Life?

Note from Author:

This chapter is mainly for the situation to be told in MBLAQ's point of view, I think that it might be interesting to how MBLAQ saw the Trio for the first time so I made this chapter. ^^ Please comment~~

 

Highlighted Text Like This -- Thoughts and actions going on in HATH's head.

Highlighted Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in JESS's head.

 

Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in other people's head or together as a group.

*Text in This* -- Actions or sounds

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 7 Review:

 

Last, someone stepped protectively infront of me, blocking me with his body from the biatch on the floor clutching onto her stomach.

 

*A-hem*

Or should I say 5 guys.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

After the 5 guys stood in front of me, the fans started screaming. Jess and Beth was too shocked to say anything, so was Hath.

 

“OMO! Seungho oppa!” yelled one of them.

 

The figures in front of me are… believe it or not, because I’m having trouble believing it……. THEY ARE MBLAQ!

 

Suddenly I snapped back to reality because I remembered something.

 

“Jess!” I suddenly exclaimed. The guy in front of me flinched because he was surprised and I saw one of them holding their chest.

 

Haha they are so funny! But never mind that

 

I ran to Jess and lifted her arms to examine for any injuries. Beth also ran to Jess and started fixing Jess’s hair.

 

*Laugh*

“Haha guys calm down, I’m fine. That girl can’t hurt me that easily.” said Jess laughing at her friend’s worried actions.

 

“How can you say that?! Do you know I wanted to kill that when she pulled your hair?” Beth said angrily but in a worried tone. Beth griped Jess’s hand.

“Don’t ever worry me again. You too Hath.” she said softly.

 

Jess’s gaze softened.

I’m sorry guys, I’ll watch out next time...wait...what Beth said reminds me, HATH!

 

Jess suddenly turned to me.

"Hath! Are YOU okay? Does your neck hurt?" questioned Jess worriedly.

 

"Hahaha its okay, I didn't even feel her. She's too weak." I answered with a smile to calm Jess down.

"and this is nothing, you know I've been through worse" I whispered the last part, my eyes darkened as unpleasant memories flowed into my mind.

 

*Throat clearing*

“Umm excuse me, are you okay?” asked a guy from behind me.

 

OH WOAH WOAH WOAH!! I mentally jumped.

 

My heart stopped for a second. Jess inhaled softly and Beth raised her eyebrows.

 

I turned around, and saw Mir’s face 5 inches away from my face. He was leaning down to the same level of my height.

 

I naturally leaned backward. Jess also pulled me back and so did Beth.

 

What the? Stay away from Hath! Jess and Beth thought and both glaring at Mir in a natural protective reflect.

 

Mir moved back and raised both of his hands up to calm us, then smiled cutely.

 

“Sorry I didn’t mean to surprise you, but are you okay? I am really sorry that our fans did this to you.” apologized Mir changing his cute smile into a sad expression.

 

“Please don’t apologize, Mir oppa, we are also your fans and it is also our fault. If my friend here didn’t say those words then it wouldn’t happen” said Beth sounding very responsible.

 

Gosh, Mir oppa is this close! I can’t breathe….

 

“I’m sorry to disturb your performance; this makes me worse than those girls.” I said softly ashamed of myself.

 

*Chuckle*

Seungho was watching Hath’s action, he remembered how they noticed the girls.

 

[FLASHBACK]

Before MBLAQ went on stage, they were waiting in the backstage. Mir being the curious one peeked out from the back scanning the audience then he noticed 3 stunning girls sitting in the middle left.

 

“Hyung! Look at this” exclaimed the excited maknae.

 

MBLAQ was really excited because they were going to dance in front of many people. They were still not used to it since they only debuted last year.

 

G.O. went to the maknae and peeked out to see what excited the youngest.

 

OH MY FREAKING GOD! Thought G.O.

 

“Everyone! Come here, quick quick” stuttered G.O. who was surprised.

 

“Beard man what is it?” asked Chundong, coming over with the rest of the group. Even though G.O. shaved his beard, the nickname still remained.

 

G.O. pointed to where the Trio was seated. Everyone was astonished. They had never seen such charismatic girls; the girl on the right was so beautiful with her white skin and black hair, like a goddess. The middle girl was just so charming, when she smiled, it’s friendly and refreshing. The girl on the left, she was the most interesting one. She gave off a vibe of unfriendly and shy but she’s really cute especially in her outfit also fierce with her gaze. Together they were just plain stunning, y (not in a ly way) and gorgeous. They also felt very mysterious in a unknown way.

 

“Hyung who are they? New stars?” asked Chundong excitedly.

 

“Ummm I don’t know…” Seungho answered, he can’t get the image of the girl sitting on the far left out of his mind.

 

“MBLAQ! Get on stage it’s your turn!” some staff yelled in a low tone.

 

“Oh, let’s go guys!” whispered Joon pulling his group mates on stage.

 

Halfway through MBLAQ’s performance, the fans went crazy.

 

Oh god, I’m scared! Stop pulling my legs T^T reminds me of revenge ghosts… thought Mir.

 

After the fans got restrained, they heard a faint cry of a very sweet voice. “These acts…undignified…call them fans”

 

Then as the song entered its bridge where no one was singing, a very high squeaky voice rang through the whole stadium.

 

“BWO? Not true fans? Yah! Who do you think you are?” screamed the squeaky voice.

 

Everyone stopped what they were doing. MBLAQ looked up to the audience and saw a fan girl messing with the 3 beautiful girls they saw before.

Then suddenly the fan girl grabbed the cute girl sitting on the left by the collar and pulled her up, yelling rudely in her face.

 

Seungho’s eyes went big.

 

They heard Kikwang the commercial.

 

The fan girl continued to yell in the cute girl’s face. Everyone expected the girl to start crying because most girls can’t stand this kind of thing.

 

However, what the girl did surprise everyone.

 

She smirked and said in a calm tone:

“Do I need to repeat myself? If you really are a fan, then you wouldn’t bother MBLAQ who are working hard for us right now, but you threw away your dignity and respect. That only gives them more trouble when we are supposed to be supporting them when they are working so hard. The ones who put them into such a difficult situation aren't fit to call themselves a true fan”

 

MBLAQ were shocked, this was the first time they heard someone so concerned for them and understanding.

 

The fan girl suddenly raised her hand to hit the cute girl. However she was stopped by the short hair charming girl sitting in the middle. Then another fan girl grabbed the charming girl’s hair and pulled it, Mir gasped. Everyone was holding their breath, what happened next was so fast that if you blink you will miss it. The cute girl twisted the fan girl’s hand that were grabbing her collar and kicked the other fan girl’s hand that’s grabbing her friend’s hair. After that she twisted the fan girl’s wrist even more with a frightening look in her eyes. It was cold, furious and empty. Seungho can’t take his eyes off her. The fan girl whimpered, MBLAQ thought that the girl would break the fan girl’s wrist but she was stopped by her friend. The cute girl slowly turned around and met Seungho’s eyes. They stared at each other for awhile. While everyone else still comprehending about what had happened over the past few minutes.

 

The hold of the cute girl seemed to loosen because the fan girl suddenly started yelling and throwing her hair around. Then she GRABBED the cute girl’s NECK and started CHOKING HER!! Everyone gasped, MBLAQ included because they never imagined their fans to be this cruel. Their bodies moved before their minds did, they rushed as fast as they could to save the girl but as they ran there, 2 things happened.

 

First, the beautiful girl that stayed in the back this whole time snapped her fingers, 5 bodyguards came out from thin air and locked the other fan girls by the arms. Joon whistled.

 

Second, the cute girl kicked the main fan girl in the gut and the fan girl flew backwards. Seungho smirked

 

That’s when MBLAQ arrived. They stood protectively in front of the cute girl like her guardian angels and glared at fan girl on the floor. Suddenly they heard the girl exclaim. Seungho, G.O. and Mir flinched and Chundong clinched his chest in surprise, while Joon only smirked. They heard the girls running to the charming girl.

 

From their conversation MBLAQ could tell that they cared a lot for each other, Joon glanced at the beautiful white skin girl. He never thought that she’s the type that  cared for her friends.

 

At that time Mir sneaked behind the cute girl and surprised them. Everyone else smiled at their surprised reactions especially when the other two girls were so protective of the small cute girl.

 

When they apologized for their words, no one expected them to be so mature. Seungho chuckled at the cute girl’s action, because he had never met a girl so strong yet so responsible.

 

They are very interesting All of MBLAQ had in their mind.

 

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

 

While the whole drama was going on, no one noticed 2 guys watching it from the dark. One of them was the feminine guy, he was standing in the back stage but he saw everything with curiosity. The other guy was sitting at the top row of the stadium, he was merely watching Inkigayo for fun but he saw something totally unusual, nonetheless he still watched everything in interest. Both of them were stars, but they belonged to different bands. They both chuckled when Hath kicked the fan girl in the gut, they both frowned when MBLAQ came into the fight, and they both didn’t know that they will be in the Trio’s life very soon…