At Inkigayo

What Do You Want In My Life?

Note from Author:

Hey guys, I’m back! Like I promised~~ hahaha look forward to the next chapter because MBLAQ will come out. ^^ This chapter is like the intro to the story. Oh by the wayy, can you guys guess the guy in the photo? He's important to Jess~

 

Highlighted Text Like This -- Thoughts and actions going on in HATH's head.

Highlighted Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in JESS's head.

Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in other people's head.

*Text in This* -- Actions or sounds

 “Text Like This”– Spoken in Chinese

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5 Review:

{Sitting position: Hath, Jess, Beth, …….}

I sat at the border of the row, with Jess in the middle between me and Beth.

 

Ahh I am finally here, I can’t wait! I wonder if this is going to change me.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Hey Beth, when does the concert start?" I asked.

 

"How do I know?" replied Beth frowning jokily.

 

I raised my eyebrows and looked at Beth.

 

"Hahahaha just kidding, the show will start in 30 minutes" laughed Beth.

 

I pouted while folding my arms. I only pout to my two best friends.

 

"Awwww Hath is sooo cute when she pouts!" exclaimed Jess pinching my cheeks.

 

*Groan*

"Hands off me!" I yelled playfully.

 

Just as we were kidding around, more people started to fill the seats around us. I was aware of all the deadly stares the other girls had been giving us, but other than me, Jess and Beth didn't seem to care.

 

Well, I guess they are just used to it.

 

That’s when I took a real look around. Wow, inkigayo looks big on TV but it was actually really small! They only have one tight space at the bottom of the stage for fans to stand in, and 3 different sections facing the stage. Only around 100-150 people can fit in this concert…..I think…..

 

I was sitting at the middle of the stage, not in the front but not in the back either.

 

This was the perfect spot for me.

 

Just then, I saw the back stage open and a guy walked out.

 

Jess stiffened next to me.

 

[Jess’s POV]

I was looking around waiting for the show to begin. I could hardly wait to see MBLAQ! That’s when I saw that guy coming out of the back stage.

 

Wow, that boy is handsome! I wonder if he is from a new band, because I've never seen him before.

Or he is a solo singer.

 

A weird nervousness crawled into my stomach, and I twisted my body toward Beth so I couldn't look at the guy.

Beth was also staring the boy but her expression was blank.... She must have seen a lot of cuties like him.

 

Slowly, Beth began to smile, a stunning, beautiful EVIL smile.

 

The guy talked to one of the guards and was on his way toward us. He was obviously a newbie, because he was bowing to all the shooting staff crews and the audience. Heated gossips started to go around the whole concert. As he passed us, I looked down and pretend that I'm playing with my phone. At the last moment, I looked up and looked straight in his eyes. We made a short eye contact, while he just kept on walking. However it’s like time stopped for second when our eyes met.

 

I was way too shock to have any thoughts at this moment.

 

What am I feeling?

 

Sadness filled me as I remembered the past; I tried my best not to cry.

 

[Back to Hath’s POV]

I saw the cute feminine boy made his way toward us, but he was only heading toward the back door. Then I turned away to look at my friends. Beth was looking at the guy with a predator smile.

 

*Shiver*

Whoever that boy is, I just hope that he doesn't catch Beth's interest. But…. It might be too late….

 

Slowly I shifted my view to Jess. I was so surprised. Jess was bending her head down focusing on her phone and her cheeks were red. She was pretending to be playing her phone, now I knew that she was pretending because Jess was very bad at telling lies and I had known her long enough that I could tell when she lies. Don’t get me wrong, Jess never lies intentionally; she tried to reduce lying as much as possible. But now, it’s almost like she was trying to avoid the girly guy coming at us right now.

 

What is wrong Jess? .... Don’t tell me you…..

 

I looked up and saw the boy almost standing in front of us, only a few steps away. I observed him carefully from head to toe. Although the boy was seriously cute and handsome, he would never be my type. Then he looked up and met my eyes, I saw his pupil grew big in surprise. I quickly converted my gaze, but looked back again in curiosity. But he wasn’t looking at me anymore, he was looking pass me exactly where Jess was. I can’t tell the expression that the guy had on his face.

 

Then he continued to walk and exited through the back door. Subconsciously I felt Jess relaxed next to me but my mind was so filled with possibilities of who the boy might be.

 

I narrowed my eyes, suddenly I had this very bad sensation in my gut, like I knew that this would be the turning point of Jess’s life, as well as mine, because all of our fates are twisted together, like some crazy drama.