Hard Work

What Do You Want In My Life?

 

Note from Author:

Hey guys, this is my first story so it's not going to be perfect, but I will try my best. Also for the story, I am going to write it with first person and third person at the same time, I know that's going to be pretty confusing but you will know what is happening even without the main character there. ^^ Please enjoy

 

Highlighted Text Like This -- Thoughts and actions going on in HATH's head.

Highlighted Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in JESS's head.

Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in other people's head.

*Text in This* -- Actions or sounds

 “Text Like This”– Spoken in Chinese

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 Review:

“Oh wait, didn’t they say that you have to be at least 16 to get in? Well Beth and I are okay, but how about you H? You are only 15.” confirmed Jess.

*Silence* once again… however I wasn’t reading my book this time. I was actually staring at Jess with my widened eyes.

What am I suppose to do now?

_____________________________________________________________________

 

“Hahahahahaha” laughed Beth as she rolled around in her shiny black Lamborghini.

 

“Hey! It’s not funny! How am I supposed to go watch the concert now?” I cried turning around to hit Beth.

 

*Chuckle*

“Well that just means that we have to use that” said Jess secretively while raising her eyebrows.

 

“Ohhhhh you wanna use that?” replied Beth smiling, looking at Jess communicating with their eyes.

 

Ohh god, I have this really bad feeling…

 

“hehehe… hahahahaha” they both laughed together making a shiver went up my spine.

 

*Shivering nonstop*

“Can you guys stop it, I’m getting goose bumps.” I yelled breaking their concentration.

 

It’s 1pm and the car is driving straight from the airport to inkigayo concert. Even though the concert starts at 3pm, the Trio was going to grab something to eat first. The reason why Hath, Jess and Beth are called the Trio is because all three girls had been best friends since 8th grade….

[Flashback starts]

 

 

 

 

Beth was the Popular Girl, even at the age of 14, she is glamorous and already voted #1 for the prettiest girl in school. Jess was the Tomboy Girl, she is basically friends with everyone and on the school’s girl basketball, tennis, badminton, soccer, swimming, track field and volleyball team. She is popular within girls and boys. Hath, is the new girl, before she even went to class, the whole school had heard about her. She is the new cutest girl in school, every boy basically stops on their way to class to talk to her. They are the three most popular girls in school and fate brought all three of them together in one class, sitting next to each other for the following 2 years. They had been known as the Trio of St. High!

 

 

 

[Flashback ends]

 

“Okay let’s just get to the point here” I crossed my arms looking at both of them, “what are you guys hiding?”

 

*Laughs*

“Ahhh my sweet little sis, we can’t tell you yet, but you have to give us 1 hour of your time~~” sang Jess. As she putted her right arm around my neck and started playing with my hair.

 

“wahhh stop it!!” I cried.

“Watch out! It’s THE hair man!”

“Hahahaha” I can’t wait to see the final product. ><

 

“hahaha, Mr. Shin” Beth said as she leaned forward to talk to the driver without Hath knowing.

“Can you get us to this address?...and…..call them….know…I’m here...” whispered Beth

“Oh but miss, isn’t this address.....” said Mr. Shin

“hahahaha yes it is! Keep it a secret okay~ thank you” laughed Beth quietly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Arrived at the mysterious place Beth was talking about]

 

 

 

As I got of the car, the first thing I saw was a gigantic building with photos of models wearing designer jeans and high heels at least 5 inches long. The second thing was 2 rows of people standing in front of the door forming 2 straight lines on both sides with a red carpet in the middle… and the third thing was the name. of. the.. s.to..re…….

 

“Beth! You did not!” I wailed.

Whyyy Bethh, you are getting me into hell today! T-T

 

“hahahaha you should have seen your face, it was priceless hehe” exclaimed Jess. She slowly pulled Hath toward the door.

 

“Good Afternoon Ms. Beth” said the workers in unison. Bowing their heads when we walked pass.

 

The head manager was waiting at the front door of the store. He was dressed up nicely and was ready to handle the task Ms. Beth threw at him. Although this store is one of the most beautiful, elite, luxurious brand in Korea, Beth’s family is the Platinum member of it. 70% of the stock for this brand belongs to the Kim (Beth’s) Family.

 

“Welcome, Ms. Beth. We have received your call before hand and prepared the proper clothes for your friend here,” said the head manager.

“Please, let me show you” he said as he guided us to the Top Room.

 

We went pass the young adult section, and went up the glass elevator, the third floor are having a model show. As we reached the 5th floor, the door opened and revealed the stunning Top Room.

 

It’s as pretty as always, no wonder this is the store that provides the best clothes in Korea

 

The Top Room is an entire floor with the finest clothes made only for the Kim Family. Not only does they have their own brand, they also got various different international brands too, for example Prada, Gucci, Fendi, Coach, Chanel etc.

 

“I should have guessed sooner, no wonder you guys were acting all mysterious” I sighed

 

“hahahaha of course we had to, would you come if we were to tell you where we were heading?” asked Beth.

 

I pouted slightly as 5 female employees brought out 5 different set of clothes for me to wear.

 

*Grimace* You will pay for this Beth

 

“Allow me, all of these sets have different style of feelings in them,” explained the Head manager

“This first outfit allows Ms. Hath to show her cool and calm side.”  wow that was awesome!

[Picture: http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.152412438.jpg]

 

“This second outfit allows Ms. Hath to fully show her cute and sweet side” Hmmm it looks pretty good.

[Picture: http://wd.lkimg.net/weardrobe1/pictures/0013/1254/8._May_2009_007_normal.jpg?1242188653]

 

“While the third outfit allows Ms. Hath to show her beautiful and alluring side” wooo love the color!

[Picture: http://www.everystyle.co.uk/products/215x322/163389_LIQUORICE_Elements-By-Amanda-Wakeley-beaded-long-dress_1.jpg]

 

“The fourth outfit gives out the feeling of glamorous yet A BIT mysteries.” ahhhh now this is pretty cool, if you don’t count the part where I’m going to burning when wearing that.

[Picture: http://www.fashionfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/valentino-little-black-dress.jpeg]

 

“and the last outfit is the se-xy type” arhh, urg, bah…. Grossss! You can see the bra from behind! Who wear skirts that are this low? ..... *Looked at Beth*….. ummm I’ll take that back

[Picture: http://www.viktorviktoriashop.com/theshop/images/lg-721.jpg]

 

“Now Ms. Hath, please choose the one you like the best!” exclaimed the head manager.

 

“I’ll….” I started but was rudely interrupted by Beth

 

“Why doesn’t she try on all of them, and then decide?” said Beth cutting in.

 

I glared at Beth.

 

Hahahaha Hath looks like she will kill Beth once we get out. Now this is where the fun begins!  Jess thought as she watch the show goes on.