Meeting MBLAQ INformally

What Do You Want In My Life?

Note from Author:

Okay sorry guys I didn’t update for a long time, now since everything is back to normal, I’ll update at my regular pace which is once a week, so please look forward to it!

 

Highlighted Text Like This -- Thoughts and actions going on in HATH's head.

Highlighted Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in JESS's head.

Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in other people's head or together as a group.

*Text in This* -- Actions or sounds

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9 Review:

….

*Groan*

What is happening to me?

 

Hath patted softly on my back, comforting me with her touch, while I hung my head low as those unpleasant feelings came back to me.

________________________________________________________________

 

Time flew passed us and just like that, Inkigayo ended. A lot of people were still excited over today’s performances but that’s not the reason why they didn’t leave their seats yet. They were all excitedly peering at the 3 glamorous girls sitting in the middle who didn’t move from their seats too. Today’s incident with MBLAQ will definitely be online the moment people got back to their home and all the nearby fans heard that MBLAQ invited 3 common girls to their backstage after the show ends. Now they were all waiting to see their dark princes arrive and if they can, try and get some signatures from them.

 

“Guys I’m so excited!” Jess exclaimed.

 

“Calm down Jess, it’s just MBLAQ. If you want, I can arrange you to meet with Super Junior.” said Beth coolly.

 

“Lol, Beth if you are a little bit cooler, you could have fooled me. But since I know the real you, I could see that you are as impatient as Jess. ” I said with real coolness.

 

Beth glared at me.

 

*Raised my eyebrows*

*What?* I mouthed.

 

*Sigh*

“Hath, you don’t know how to keep your mouth shut do you?” Beth sighed.

 

*Frown*

What’s that supposed to mean?

 

*A-HEM*

“Excuse me miss, someone from the backstage asked for you, may you please follow me, I will lead you to them.” murmured a voice behind us.

 

We looked behind and saw a common man dressed in a jean and white shirt, he looked like someone who worked backstage.

 

Jess smiled generously at him, and said thankfully:

“Thank you for coming this far just to get us!”

 

He turned into a bright spark of red.

 

I smirked and shared a knowing glance with Beth.

 

“Let’s go” I said while getting up and stretched my arms from sitting too long.

 

We followed the guy through the door heading for the backstage, on our way we were attacked by numerous glares from the fans waiting on their seats. We just ignored them and walked on, it’s not like we couldn’t deal with them, but if you were like us too you would know that dealing with them was just a waste of time.

 

We arrived in front of a door with MBLAQ written on it. The man knocked on the door and said politely:

“I brought them here Seungho sii.”

 

“Oh thank you very much, please let them come in.” replied a voice from the other side of the door.

 

I glanced at Jess and smiled slyly at her.

 

*Are you ready?* I said with my eyes.

 

We don’t have telepathy but the look that Jess replied me clearly said *OFCOURSE NOT! MIR OPPA IS BEHIND THAT DOOR!*

 

I looked back at the door hiding my grin.

 

Just then the door opened, revealing Seungho still dressed in his performance outfit. The man bowed, made one last hopeful glance at Jess, and then left us with him.

 

“Hey! Please come in!” Seungho opened the door for us to get in.

 

“Thanks” I smiled at him. He grinned back.

 

We went inside and Seungho closed the door behind us, we came to face 4 figures, 2 of them lying tiredly on the sofa and 2 on the makeup table erasing their makeup.

 

*Cough*

“Guys! Look here, the ladies are here” announced Seungho.

 

4 heads turned toward us, suddenly Mir fell down the sofa, Chundong dropped his makeup remover and Joon sat up properly on the sofa fixing his hair. Only G.O. stayed the same.

 

I raised my eyebrow, while Seungho face palmed his face.

 

G.O. decided to take charge since the youngsters are panicking right now.

 

“Hello, welcome to MBLAQ’s waiting room. How do you feel right now?” G.O. asked us.

 

At least one person can talk here

 

“We’re fine, what happened out there was no big deal for us, you don’t have to waste your energy to worry about us.” I replied.

 

A few seconds of awkward silence.

 

“SOOOOO, what’s your name?” Seungho went to the introduction. “Since you already knew us, it’s our time to know about you.”

 

I looked at Beth and Jess and nodded. I hope that we are making the right choice here by telling them our names.

 

“Hello nice to meet you, my name is Elizabeth Kim, a.k.a. Beth.” Beth introduced.

 

“Why is your name half English half Korean?” Chundong asked.

 

Beth smirked and answered:

“Because my family on my mother’s side came from England, so she gave me an English name as my first name but my last name follows my father.”

 

“Ohhhhhh” MBLAQ said.

 

“Hello everyone! My full name is Jessica Suvichapatsuk, but you can just call me Jess. My name is complicated because my mom is half Thai, half Chinese, and my father is half Thai, half American, so my name is kind of combined with Thai and English.”

 

“Wow that’s a really cute name though” Mir said.

 

Jess turned pink.

 

*Chuckle* Aww Jess, finally seeing the guy of your dream?

 

I looked up and saw everyone staring at me.

 

*Cough*

Right… we were introducing ourselves.

 

“Hey everyone, my name is Hathley but just call me Hath, I’m cool with that. My father is half Chinese and half French. My mother is half English and half Chinese. Nice to meet you MBLAQ. I’m really sorry about today” I said.

 

I carefully avoided my last name.

 

“Oh please, don’t worry, we are actually really touched that you thought of us that way.” Joon grinned at Beth.

 

“AHHHHHHHHH!!” Mir suddenly yelled.

 

“AISH WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MAKNAE?” Joon yelled at Mir while Chundong, G.O., and Seungho threw their nearby pillows at him. 2 of them hit Mir on the face and he fell onto the sofa.

 

“Sorry, I’m just excited to meet new friends…” Mir mumbled from beneath the pillows.

 

“Now what will they think of us? Like some handsome singing weirdos that randomly invite others to come to our back room.” G.O. yelled while jumping on Mir and started hitting him with pillows. Chundong and Joon joined him.

 

“Umm guys… you realize that we’re watching right?” Jess squeaked quietly from my side.

 

My mouth was slightly hanging open and so was Jess and Beth’s.

 

MBLAQ stopped and glanced at us.

 

*Cough-cough-COuGhhhhh-cough-cough*

They let out some crazy coughing and went back to their normal position like nothing happened. Only Mir was still on the sofa rubbing his messed up hair.

 

Ehhhhh…… right……

So this is the real MBLAQ…  all the girls had in their mind

 

I don't mind though, the real them is cuter ^^ hehe

 

Unknowingly my mouth curved into a small grin. Seungho saw me then smiled warmly back.

 

*Cough-cough-couGH-COUGH-COUGH*

Joon continued to cough.

 

“Yah, Joon. You can stop now you know.” Chundong poked him.

 

“N-no *cough* this time, i-i-it’s re-al!” Joon spluttered back at us, and then fell down on the floor still coughing and clutching his stomach

 

Everyone grew alarmed.

 

“Hey, hey! Are you okay?” Beth and Hath ran to his side. Unknowingly, Beth grabbed his hand and hold on to it. Chundong saw this but he swallowed it aside and went to help his friend.

 

“Everyone move back please, and someone call the hospital.” I yelled at the crowd gathering around Joon. Then I went back to check on him.

 

First his wrist, Okay, his pulse is fine, then his eyes, “Open your eyes, look up, look down. Close them then open again”wow they look soo red,  so tired After I thoroughly checked him, I sighed then got up. “There’s nothing wrong with him, he is only over working himself.” I threw a dirty glare at the rest of MBLAQ, they all looked away guiltily.

 

“When was the last time you guys slept?” I shot them a question.

 

None answered and they only looked more ashamed.

 

“HMMMM?!”

 

“umm…I think… was it………. Monday?” Mir stammered and it came out more like a question than an answer.

 

I looked at Jess and Beth. We all raised our eyebrows.

 

“You, you, you, you and you too.” Beth pointed at every MBLAQ members, even Joon on the floor. “Come with me now and cancel all of your schedules for today.”

 

Awww Beth’s mother-mode is out again.

 

Jess and Hath sighed knowing that there’s no escaping once Beth’s mother-mode’s out. But still…

 

“Beth, you sure? Think about it, if you cancel all their schedules, what will the media think? Especially after today’s accident…” I left my sentence hanging in the air. Everyone’s waiting for Beth’s answer.

 

Beth angrily blew out a breeze.

 

“Yeah yeah I know I know, Ms. I’m-always-right. Let’s go, we still got appointment after this, don’t waste time here.” Beth spoke irritably, still a bit frustrated. She grabbed her purse and were about to leave but turned around and pointed at Joon.

 

“You, yes you. The next time we meet, you better be in good health. That’s a warning.” Beth said coolly, she accidently made eye contact with Chundong while turning then swiftly walked away.

 

“Wahh- Beth WAIT!” Jess yelled out. She cutely hurried after Beth but paused at the door. Suddenly she turned around looked at Mir, bowed 90 degrees and yelled

“THANK YOU FOR MEETING WITH US! I AM A HUGE FAN OF YOURS, PLEASE CONTINUE THE GOOD JOB. BYE!”

 

Then she rapidly ran away.

 

I looked dumbly after my friend’s retreating figure, with my mouth hanging open for the second time of the day.

 

Ehhh guys? Did you forget something? Or rather SOMEONE???

 

*A-hem*

I heard someone clearing his throat behind me. I turned my head around. Seungho smiled teasingly down at me and said

 

“I guess they forgot you huh?”

 

[Meanwhile at Beth’s Car]

 

Jess climbed in the Limo and saw that Beth was already seated at her seat. Jess closed the door behind her and said “Yep, all set. Let’s go!”

 

Beth raised her eyebrows.

 

“Jess, you sure you didn’t forget something?” Beth asked in an uncertain tone.

 

“Huh? Watcha talking about? I got everything here, right Hath?...................Hath?................................OMG!!!! I FORGOT HATH!” Jess shrieked.