Long Day

What Do You Want In My Life?

Note from Author:

Okay sorry guys I didn’t update for a long time, next chapter is where they will meet the two mysterious guy from Inkigayo.

 

Highlighted Text Like This -- Thoughts and actions going on in HATH's head.

Highlighted Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in JESS's head.

Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in other people's head or together as a group.

*Text in This* -- Actions or sounds

Text like This -- French

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10 Review:

Beth raised her eyebrows.

 

“Jess, you sure you didn’t forget something?” Beth asked in an uncertain tone.

 

“Huh? Watcha talking about? I got everything here, right Hath?...................Hath?................................OMG!!!! I FORGOT HATH!” Jess shrieked.

________________________________________________________________

I stared disbelieving at the door, not fully getting why I was left behind.

 

Darn Jess, you forgot me because of MIR? T^T

 

Someone waved their hand in front of my eyes.

 

“Umm…. Hyung? I think she went into a shock.” Mir cutely whispered to Seungho. I snapped out of my trance then looked back and glared at Mir. Who jumped at my intense look, even Seungho moved back a bit.

 

*Sigh*

I sighed shaking my head exasperatedly, looking at the floor.

She probably figured it out by now…… wait…what if she didn’t yet? Knowing Jess, it will probably take her an hour to calm down…… wait but Beth is with her…..STILL what if they come pick me up at 10?? Its only 6 right now, HOW CAN I SURVIVE 4 HOURS IN SEOUL?

 

My head snapped back up and my eyes budged out.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I wanna go home and sleep! That can’t happen! I need my bed.

I started to pace around the room, crossing my arms in front of my chest. Thinking of all the places I could go to waste time.

 

Seungho and G.O looked at me with an amused smile from the corner, looking at my facial expressions change from one to another.

Her action is different every time. They chuckled silently.

 

Without meaning to, I bumped into Mir when pacing. He fell to the ground from our crash but I just stood there rubbing my forehead where I bumped Mir’s chest.

 

“OWW!” He yelped on the floor rubbing his bum.

 

“I’m so sorry” I quickly went down to help him up.

“Are you okay? Hurt anywhere?” I worriedly asked him.

 

Mir pouted while rubbing his back,

“Hath sii, where did you get this much strength?” He curiously asked me.

 

“I guess I’m just born with it” I smiled at him. Seungho gaped at me. This is the first time he saw me smile.

 

“Hath sii, you have a beautiful smile. Why don’t you smile often?” He asked me.

 

*Smirk*

“Maybe it’s because of the ‘Never Knows’, maybe it’s because of my doubts and my questions. I don’t know, but if you put yourself in my shoes, you won’t get the time to smile often too.” I answered him softly. He just gazed at me with questioning eyes and I gazed back at him.

 

Just then, Mir suddenly collapsed on me but I shifted my body so that he landed in my arms. The rest of MBLAQ rushed to my side, except Joon who was too weak to move from the sofa.

 

“Yah! MIR! You okay!?” Thunder shouted. Mir was panting and sweating, coughing uncontrollably.

 

“Maknae! Talk to me!” G.O. slapped Mir’s face on both sides.

 

I quickly laid Mir on the floor and checked on him. All my worries vanished. It’s the same situation with Joon. Pulse? Ok. No injuries. Then I checked his eyes, it’s also blood red like Joon’s. When do they sleep? I pushed a few points on his stomach and Mir suddenly got up to his side and puked on the ground. G.O moved away to get tissues and a plastic bag.

 

“What’s wrong with him??” Seungho panicked, looking at me.

 

I exhaled heavily.

“I think it’s the same problem with Joon, lack of sleep and weariness. However, it seems like Mir’s condition is worse than Joon because he is unhealthier, so the overtiredness affected his stomach too. Have you guys been eating well?” I looked at Seungho.

 

He only sighed.

 

I shook my head.

“This cannot continue. Two members fainted because of exhaustion, and we don’t need the whole group to fall down. Think of your fans. You need to start looking after your body, once you destroyed you health, your also destroyed your life. From what I’ve heard Seungho, you are the most unhealthy member in MBLAQ. I’m warning you to start getting fit. It also helps you last longer on stage.” I said seriously.

 

“Yeah, Rain Hyung likes to call Seungho’s body a yakuza’s (gangster’s) body.” Thunder added.

 

Mir silently chuckled in his miserable stage on the floor. G.O came back and handed him the plastic bag in case he needs to puke again. Then we helped him to the sofa next to Joon to lie down.

 

“Thunder, call manager hyung and tell him about Mir’s condition. Get him here quick!” Seungho told Thunder. He hurriedly ran off.

 

 

[In the Car, with Beth and Jess]

 

“OMG BETH!!! What should I do?” Jess screamed.

 

“What else? Go and get her.” Beth answered without looking away from the magazine she’s reading.

 

“What if Mir oppa’s there! How can I face him again? If I go back now, it’ll be so embarrassing and what kind of people will he think I am after I abandoned my best friend? AHHHHHHH!” Jess said in one breath. She was having a major panic right now.

 

Beth sighed deeply and putted down her Times magazine and looked sharply at Jess.

 

“If you don’t go now, then you will look worse.” Beth answered calmly.

 

Jess’s eye widened.

“Really? Is that what he will think?” Jess asked Beth worriedly.

 

Beth lied back on her seat and crossed her arms.

“I’m not sure about Mir, but most of the guys, the decent ones at least, they value their friendships a lot, so they can’t tolerate things like abandoning their friends. For example, this one guy that I dated who begged me to date him for three months, we went on our first date but he left me half way through it because his best buddy called him for an emergency. He did apologize a lot afterwards, which is why I decided to forgive him, although I was pretty mad at first. So, I think that you should go now, before it’s too late, and change his view about you. Oh and to get Hath back too. I want to get going, the spa is waiting for me at home.” Beth said in a casual tone.

 

Jess stared at her with awe in her eyes.

“You’re right! I shouldn’t be sitting around here anymore! THANK YOU BETH! LUV YA!” Jess yelled and gave Beth a quick hug before jumping out of the car and dashed back to the backroom.

 

Beth gave a rare tender smile as she looked after her best friend’s tiny figure.

 

*Tsk*

“Silly girl, she forgot to close the door.” Beth said softly with smile before closing the door and went back to reading her magazine.

 

[Back at MBLAQ’s backroom]

 

Mir lied uncomfortably on his side as I worked over his stomach pressing different points lightly and stopped when Mir yelped.

 

Suddenly, the door burst open, everyone except Mir who was facing the wall turned to look expecting Mr. Manager but instead we found a flustered Jess looking slightly out of breath.

 

I stepped away from Mir.

“Woah girl, what are you doing here? Weren’t you with Beth?” I asked Jess looking confused.

 

“I-” Jess started to say but stopped when she saw Mir lying on his side.

“OhMiGODD!!! What happened? Hath did you get that mad at me so you karate chopped Mir oppa’s head to release your anger? Noooooo I’m so sorry Hath! I will never abandon you again! Don’t hurt Mir oppa anymore!!” Jess started to get hysterical.

 

“JESS!” My voice boomed in the room, stopping Jess’s rampaging. She stopped speaking and looked at me teary eyes.

 

*Sigh*

“Jessica, I will only say this once so listen clearly. CALM DOWN.” I grabbed Jess’s shoulders and looked into her eyes.

 

After a few seconds Jess finally calmed down.

“Sooooo, what exactly happened?” Jess asked embarrassedly recovering from her earlier state.

 

“Mir fainted.” I said nonchalantly and went back to his side to continue my check up. I could just feel Jess’s eyes budged out from the back of my head without looking at her.

 

Just as Jess was about to say something else, the door burst open again and this time, MBLAQ’s hardworking manager ran in and kneeled in front of Mir and Joon.

“Yah you boys, are you okay? Where are you hurt? Cheondong said that you were dying!” exclaimed the worried manager.

 

I arched my eyebrows and looked at Cheondong who stepped into the room with an innocent face when he saw everyone looking at him.

“What?” he shrugged, “It’s the only way to get him off his computer.” He said gravely.

 

The other members nodded their heads in agreement.

 

“Quick let’s get those two to the hospital.” Manager hyung said to the rest of MBLAQ.

 

That’s when he saw the Jess and I were in the room. He stopped in his tracks.

“Who are you? How did you get in MBLAQ’s room? What are you boys doing letting strangers come in? Get the security now!” He snarled at us.

 

MBLAQ just looked at each other with wide eyes but made no move for the security.

 

“Boys?” Manager hyung asked MBLAQ with a suspicious look.

 

“We were invited by Beth.” Jess and I said at the same time.

 

Manager looked back at us with wide eyes.

“Beth? As in Elizabeth Kim? From the KIM FAMILY? The family that owns the best entertainment companies (including SM) in all Asia with more than 200 Shopping Malls all over the World and produced the World’s second best fashion brand. The family that dominates the World’s Fashion Board since 1997 and has tremendous influence over the music industry in Korea? And the next person to heritage this Empire is no more than Elizabeth, a genius fashion designer since the age of 5 and a rumored singer with the voice of a goddess?” Manager yelled at us excitedly.

 

REALLY??? MBLAQ who had been listening quietly to the conversation thought with O;O faces

 

That girl is really something, but wouldn’t a life like that be hard? Thunder thought to himself.

 

“Yeeaaahhh that’s the Beth we’re talking about.” Jess and I nodded certainly.

 

Wow Beth is so popular. Even the manager of MBLAQ.

 

Hell everyone knows Beth. Even this dude here.

 

*Cough*

“Please forgive my rudeness Miss…” Manager hyung looked at us questionably.

 

“I’m Hath and this is Jess.” I answered in a bored tone.

 

“Oh yes, beautiful names indeed. Please forgive my rudeness Ms. Hath and Ms. Jess, if you could do me a favor, please tell Ms. Beth that I would love to sit down and have a cup of tea with her, if possible to talk about the future of MBLAQ.” Manager hyung said to us with an angelic smile and tone.

 

*Scoff*

“Look mister, I know that as the manager who is in charge of the future of a rising celebrity group, you have very great responsibilities you need to complete. Like to make MBLAQ rise to the top, you need every connections and opportunities you can take. But let me kindly remind you, if you don’t get Mir and Joon to the hospital NOW, you won’t even have a group to promote when you do meet Ms. Beth. But of course if you want to continue then go ahead, I’m listening.” I said in an exaggerated sarcastic tone crossing my arms in front of my chest.

 

Manager hyung’s angelic smile dropped open and he stared at me in shock.

 

Jess lightly elbowed me.

“Watch your manners little girl.” She whispered to me.

 

I sulked at her. She rolled her eyes

 

“But Hath is correct, we can talk business later but now let’s get Mir oppa to the hospital.” Jess said seriously, which was rare for her.

 

“Hyung! I called the hospital already, and they should be here in 5 minutes.” Cheondong hollered from the back of the room.

 

“Uhhh guys, there’s a bunch of reporters in front of Inkigayo asking about Mir and Joon’s conditions. What do we do now hyung?” Seungho asked, looking up from his phone.

 

“Calm down everyone, first things first, we send Mir to the hospital then we deal with the reporters later.” Manager hyung turned away from us and spoke with full authority.

 

I smiled, it seemed like he finally got himself together.

 

Jess tapped my shoulders and I looked at her questionably.

She tilted her head towards the door and I nodded, understanding her meaning.

 

We crept quietly towards to door when MBLAQ was distracted but before we leave, Jess looked at their make-up table and walked away from me. I stared wide eyed at her because I understood that she wanted to leave a message to Mir first before we leave but how do we do that without attracting attention? Jess quickly grabbed a piece of tissue and eyeliner and wrote a quick message on the tissue then attached it on the middle of the mirror.

 

Huh smart Jess, they can’t possibly miss that, if they’re not blind that is.

 

Then she joined me again as we silently went out of the room. We sighed a relieved sigh once we got out of Inkigayo and went to Beth’s car.

 

She only spared us for a millisecond of her attention before turning her interest back to the magazine she’s reading but not before she said a quick “About time.”

 

I crawled to my seat and lied face down and Jess followed after me and closed the door behind her, as soon as we got on, Driver Shin drove us to my vacation house in Seoul.

 

I must have dozed because the next moment I came to conscious was when Jess was shaking me to wake me up.

 

“You destroyed my sleep for two times already in one day, are you looking forward to say good bye to all your chocolates?” I whispered warningly to Jess with my eyes closed

 

*Gasp*

“You WOULDN’T!” Jess exclaimed exaggeratedly because she knew that I was joking.

 

“Cheeee one day I swear, you will be saying goodbye to your chocolates forever.” I grumbled as I sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes.

 

Beth chuckled.

“Come on girls, let’s go in.” She said opening the door for us.

 

We climbed out of Beth’s car and a chorused welcome boomed in the air.

 

“Welcome home Ms. Hath!” exclaimed all the servants and maids waiting for me in front of my mansion. They were lined up into two rows along the side of the stairs that lead my house. My mansion was built according to French style.

 

(Image of my mansion: http://www.architecturaldigest.com/images/homes/2005/11/barry/hoar01_barry.jpg)

 

*Yawn*

“Beth, you can stay the night, it’s pretty late already.” I looked at my watch. 9:20 pm….

 

Or maybe not I grimaced, it’s only 9:20?

 

“Hahahahaha, no thanks H, I’ll be here tomorrow in the morning, my dad needs to talk to me, I better get going.” Beth said then turned and gracefully walked back to her limo.

 

“Oh okay, bye Beth!” Jess yelled at her.

 

“Let’s just hope that when she said ‘morning’, she meant after 9.” I mumbled to myself.

 

Mademoiselle? We have awaited your return for the whole day, please, let me lead you to your room, you must be tired after today. Your father had ordered me to look after you. How would you like a bubble hot bath before you go to sleep?” Butler Cain asked me.

 

Non, I think I will just take a quick shower, please take my luggage up to my room and Jess’s. Then show Jess her room and do what she ordered. Do not disturb me again. Tu as rayé des cadres (You are dismissed).” I ordered, exchanged a quick goodbye with Jess then swiftly went back to my room. Nodding at my maids when they me greet on my way in.

 

From behind I can hear Jess talking with my butler and him showing her the way to her room. I am too tired to care. After I arrive at my room, I took a quick shower and simply lie on my bed too tired to move.

 

(Room image: http://www.bedinabagbeddingsets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/brooks-2dhenry-bedroom-small.jpg)

 

Ironic really, hours of classes, extra curriculums, afterschool studies, martial arts classes and secret dance lessons doesn’t tire me that much but a day going to a concert like a normal girl tires me this much…. That’s just sad….

 

I sighed and with that disturbing last thought, I drifted into a deep slumber.

 

 

 

 

I sighed, after Hath left me with her butler, he showed me the way to my room. I was stricken at how luxurious my room was at first but then I remembered that this was Hath we’re talking about, this was nothing special.

 

I took a long bubble hot bath and blow dried my hair.

 

What a long day…. Still I can’t believe I finally meet MBLAQ!! > <

So many things happened today!I replayed what happened at Inkigayo in my mind as I danced around the room but I suddenly stopped when I remembered a certain someone.

 

That guy that walked pass us before the concert started, I wonder what his name is.

 

Suddenly, my happy mood turned into a sad one.

 

I sighed again and this time I slowly climbed up the big fluffy bed and climbed into the blanket as I thought of that boy.

 

His beautiful features, soft skin, fluffy hair, full lips and big mesmerizing eyes…. I closed my eyes and sighed but this time it’s a happy sigh.

 

I don’t know why but he gave me the tingling feelings I had when I was still with……

 

“ARGHHH” I sat up and hit myself.

“Stop! Don’t think about him again, DON’T EVER THINK ABOUT HIM. He is out of your life once and for all, HE IS OUT OF YOUR LIFE! That guy you met today is probably the same as him, don’t trust him, don’t trust him.” I compelled to myself.

 

Then I dropped back down and closed my eyes.

 

But my last thought for today was:

I hope I can see that guy again.