Through Hard Work, Finally Here

What Do You Want In My Life?

Note from Author:

Hey guys, I know that after 3 chapter you must be wanting to see more stars, well after this chapter is where they comes in! Look forward to it and please comment!

 

Highlighted Text Like This -- Thoughts and actions going on in HATH's head.

Highlighted Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in JESS's head.

Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in other people's head.

*Text in This* -- Actions or sounds

 “Text Like This”– Spoken in Chinese

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 Review:

“Why doesn’t she try on all of them, and then decide?” said Beth cutting in.

 

I glared at Beth.

 

Hahahaha Hath looks like she will kill Beth once we get out. Now this is where the fun begins!  Jess thought as she watched the show went on. 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

After Beth said that damn sentence more male employees came out from the back, each of them grabbed my shoulders and started pulling toward the changing room.

 

“What the heck?! Let go of me!” I exclaimed surprised by their sudden touch. It felt uncomfortable having someone I don’t know touching me, especially guys.

 

“Ohhhh guys, be careful! You are now invading her personal space there!” yelled Jess watching the guys drag Hath away, but not interfering.

 

“Oh I forgot to tell you! Hath is pretty strong, so you better use some more of that y muscles!” added Beth as she sat down on a long red fluffy sofa making herself comfortable.

 

“Yes, Ms. Beth, we will” replied the employees.

 

“Oh you just wait Kim Beth! After u get my hands on you, you are never seeing tomorrow’s SUNRISE!” roared Hath from the changing room.

 

*Chuckle*

“That my girl! U GO GIRL!” laughed Jess as she made herself comfortable next to Beth on that sofa and waited for Hath to finish changing.

 

[After 5 minutes]

I came out wearing the first outfit out.

 

“Ohh pretty good Hath, this suits your personality” said Jess.

 

“Hmmmm, the next outfit please” ordered Beth.

 

I glowered at her, but still went inside to change into the next outfit and came out again wearing the second outfit.

 

“Soooo cute! Hath, this suits your appearance completely!” shrieked Jess.

 

“Yeah I agree, but it feels weird somehow….” said Beth tilting her head in thought.

 

“Next!” Jess said to the employees.

 

I sighed while being dragged into the room again. For the next 10 minutes. I kept changed into the next 2 outfits but every time Beth and Jess would shake their heads saying “No it just doesn’t seem right” or “I like the last one better”. I had this feeling that they were playing with me.

 

For the fourth time being rejected, I crossed my arms and stared at them.

 

“Now you two aren’t playing with me are you?” I asked suspiciously.

 

Jess’s expression came out completely shocked, and Beth just had this “Oh why haven’t I thought of that” expression on her face.

 

“Ohh nevermind!” I sulked and went back to change into the last outfit.

 

After Hath went inside, Jess and Beth looked at each other, grinning and burst into laughters.

 

“We are the best actors in this world!” exclaimed Beth between the laughing.

 

[After 5 minutes]

 

Beth and Jess heard this:

“What the! ... No way in hell am I going out like this! ....You! Wipe your nose right now! .... ahhh stop looking! ....”

 

They looked at each other confused.

 

Then Hath came out of the changing room with the y skirt on. The employees came out following her with a hand covering their nose and a dazed expression on their face.

 

Oh my freaking god, what am I wearing! This is against every dress code I know!

 

“OH MY GOD! Is that you Hath? Is that the best friend I’ve known for 2 years in that pink y dress?” yelled Jess jumping from the sofa.

 

“Hmmm nice body Hath, I never knew that you have that curve. Who would have thought that the tomboy Hathley would have this mmm y body?” examined Beth calmly from the sofa while sipping a cup of coffee.

 

I felt my face blushed.

 

“OMG Hath is blushing! The world is ending tomorrow!” mocked Jess from the sofa.

 

*Snap Snap * My patient ended right there.

“AHHHHHH!!!! I am not doing this anymore!!”

 

Jess and Beth started laughing.

“I wondered when she is going to lose her patient!” said Jess.

“hahahahaha that was soooo funny” said Beth.

 

*Growl*

“You two be careful! I am going to change now, don’t you dare think this is over!” I yelled as I ran back into the Changing Room, slamming the door behind me.

 

[2 minutes later]

I came out of the room wearing the first dress still sulking over what happened. While Jess and Beth was clinching their stomach as they laughed so much.

 

“Now now Hath, let’s go do the makeup” said Beth trying to comfort Hath.

 

…..

 

“Makeup!” I whispered.

 

“Hey you can’t come this far and go back without reaching the end.” Jess frowned.

 

“B-bbut” I started

 

“No buts! Now run along” said Beth firmly while pushing me toward the makeup room.

 

[30 minutes later]

I came out of the makeup room feeling uncomfortable as the thin layer of makeup covered my face. Although the makeup artist, who were professionals, said they only did a little bit of coloring that’s all.

 

Ohh makeup is soo uncomfortable! I’m never wearing them again!

 

Jess looked at me and dropped open. Beth looked shocked too.

 

“Wow Hath, you look…..awesome!” yelled Jess.

 

“You actually looked shocked.” I said, frowning at her comment.

 

“Come on girls, let’s hit the road, we are going to be late~ Remember MBLAQ is waiting” sings Beth as she grabbed her purse and went into the elevator. We hurried after her.

 

“Have a time day Ms. Beth” said the head manager “Farewell.”

 

[At inkigayo]

 

We stepped out the car and walked in the front door with bodyguards around us. I can’t help but notice all the stares and whispers and the long line in front of inkigayo as people waited to get in while we walked right pass them.

 

“Who are they?” whispered a girl

“Who do they think they are?” stated another girl angrily.

“Are they some new stars” asked a boy.

“They are pretty” said another boy.

 

Beth pushed the door open and the reception went right to us and stopped us, but Beth showed him her ID. The man’s eye went wide and said:

“We are waiting for you Ms. Beth, please let me show you the way”

 

Having connections are goooood.Thought Jess as we went to our VIP seat.

 

{Sitting position: Hath, Jess, Beth, …….}

I sat at the border of the row, with Jess in the middle between me and Beth.

 

Ahh I am finally here, I can’t wait! I wonder if this is going to change me.