Meet MBLAQ After the Show? Sure Of Course!

What Do You Want In My Life?

Note from Author:

This chapter is where the main (male) character comes in! Hahaha excited? Happy New Year everyone and I apologize for my late update, I’m going to be honest with you guys and say that I’m indeed too lazy to do it… Really Sorryyy!!

 

Highlighted Text Like This -- Thoughts and actions going on in HATH's head.

Highlighted Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in JESS's head.

Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in other people's head or together as a group.

*Text in This* -- Actions or sounds

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8 Review:

While the whole drama was going on, no one noticed 2 guys watching it from the dark. One of them was the feminine guy, he was standing in the back stage but he saw everything with curiosity. The other guy was sitting at the top row of the stadium, he was merely watching Inkigayo for fun but he saw something totally unusual, nonetheless he still watched everything in interest. Both of them were stars, but they belonged to different bands. They both chuckled when Hath kicked the fan girl in the gut, they both frowned when MBLAQ came into the fight, and they both didn’t know that they will be in the Trio’s life very soon…

­________________________________________________________________

 

After MBLAQ broke in the fight, the guards dragged the crazy fan girls away. But as the fans walked pass MBLAQ, the leader of the fan trio lunged forward and tried kissed Mir on the mouth. However Jess hurriedly slapped her hand over Mir’s mouth and the fan kissed Jess’s backhand instead.

 

Omifreakinggosh what's that girl doing???

 

*Gasps* (from everyone, especially MBLAQ)

*Laughs* (from Hath)

“Haha suits you right!” I mocked the girl, who in return, glared at me with daggers in her eyes then spitted on the floor in disgust.

 

I raised my eyebrows, daring her to do something.

If looks could kill, I’d be dead by now

 

But one glance at Beth, the girl lowered her eyes and walked away with the other fans shouting and swearing at them for trying to kiss Mir. Well you gotta admit, an angry Beth was pretty intimidating.

 

“That girl was seriously crazy” Chundong whispered to G.O and G.O had to cover his mouth to stop laughing. I silently laughed at their scene but G.O turned to me and smiled at me oddly. I only stared back at him.

 

“Mff!” Mir was trying to talk from behind Jess’s hand but the sound was muffed. So I saw he tapped on Jess’s hand instead.

 

“Yipe!” Jess suddenly realized that she was still pressing her hand on Mir’s mouth so she dropped it immediately. Then she started to blush furiously at the ground.

 

Mir grinned at Jess’s cute reaction

 

OMG! I just touched Mir oppa’s lips!!!! Major panicking here! Not to mention that they were so soft and smooth and it tickled when he’s trying to say something and… Okay stop right there. No fan girl mode, solve the problem first.

 

Apparently I saw the panicking state Jess was in and being the nice friend I am, I decided to help her. I tapped Jess on her shoulder and whispered in her ear.

 

“Hey, should we introduce ourselves?” I said to Jess’s ear while signaling Beth to come to us.

 

“Ehh you think it’s wise to let them know us?” Jess answered back with worry in her voice.

 

“Well I don’t see any problem,” Beth said ingenuously, then grinned and added in a more devilish tone “especially if I get to meet my Chundong oppa~”

 

“Gosh Beth, you only have man in your head!” I faked my disgust.

 

Beth shrugged at me knowing that I was teasing her.

“You have to fall in love someday and Jess didn’t have any trouble flirting with Mir oppa just now.” she said sluggishly.

 

“Hey! I wasn’t!” Jess pouted then she mumbled some words under her breath.

It seriously sounded like “It’s not like you weren’t staring at Joon hungrily…”.

 

I burst out laughing while Beth started to blush slightly. But she shrugged it away.

 

Just then our little chat was interrupted when we heard MBLAQ counted 3…2…1…

and shouted:

 

“Annyeong! We are MBLAQ!” rather loudly causing all the fans to jumped up and shrieked at them.

 

From the looked of it, MBLAQ didn’t prepare for this reaction because all of them jumped a little when the screaming started.

 

… I looked at Jess and Beth…

 

“Puh-hahahahaha” the three of us burst out laughing, covering our mouth with our hands, while MBLAQ looked at us with shy grins.

 

Seungho scratched his head in embarrassment when their bodyguard leaned in and said something to him.

 

“Uhhh we apologize again for our fan and unfortunately we have to go now -- BUT can you stay after the show so we can pay you back for the trouble?” said Seungho and added the last part all in a hurry because the fans were closing in now.

 

They were screaming and grabbing their shirts. Some were trying to touch their lips and faces. And others are grabbing their pants and shirts savagely.

 

Wow, it’s like watching THE WILD LIFE in science class. I commented in my head

 

Beth nudged me so I replied with a quick “of course” for us because Beth and Jess were lost for words.

 

Seungho merely smiled then headed for the backstage. GO nodded at me when he passed by and Mir patted Jess on her head, which started another panic attack for Jess. Joon smirked a wolfly grin at Beth, whom returned with similar sneer. But Thunder slapped Joon on the back and pushed him forward with a “quickly man”, then smiled sweetly at Beth before hurrying after his hyungs.

 

*Grin*

 I spy with my little eyes that something is going on

 

Soon after MBLAQ’s departure and we had taken our seats. Everything went back to normal, since MC Kikwang announced that commercial was over and we resumed with the show.

 

I can’t believe that we just met MBLAQ! Yayyy!!!! Mir oppa was cuter in person~~

 

Jess and Beth were still dazed over the encounter with MBLAQ.

 

But when the next group went onstage, they snapped out of their trace. Jess’s eyes widened when she saw a familiar figure onstage with 4 more guys. They were all dressed in green and white football shirts, but only 2 green ones had numbers on them while the rest had white uniforms, some sleeveless, some not.

 

… So he was a celebrity after all…

 

I risk a glance at Jess and saw that she was rather tensed; all trace of humor from MBLAQ’s encounter faded away.

 

“What is the name of this group?” I asked Beth from behind Jess’s back.

 

“They are called Daeguknamah, or The Boss. I’ve only heard of them once, seems like they are a rookie group.” answered Beth but she was looking at Jess instead of me.

 

“hmmm” was all I replied.

 

Then the music started, and once again I was amazed by their talent.

 

*Tsk*

Darn, Korea stole all the talented people again.

 

I shook my head in regret.

 

Girls were already swooning over the guys, some names were heard. The most distinguished one was “Jay”, then there’s “Mika”, and there’s this “Garan” or “Karam” or “Karin” guy that seemed to be very popular with the fans.

 

They were all handsome and charming, not powerful but rather elegant. The song’s smooth and their dances weren’t bad.

 

But somehow I can’t seem to get my eyes off one guy in particular. He’s one of the guys that were wearing a green uniform with number 71 on it. I don’t know if it’s his popping dance or his shaggy blond hair or his kickass sunglasses but I had been observing him all throughout the dance. Especially when he danced the “Boom Boom Boom” and the “Bang Bang Bang” parts. It was just very compelling to me.

 

Umm am I staring too hard? I sneaked a peek around me, but everyone was staring hard at them, even Jess.

 

[Jess’s POV]

I saw the guy that passed by us before the show started again. Only this time he was actually performing onstage. Briefly our encounter played in my head and I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I only knew that I had to get his name and Beth said that their group was called “Daeguknamah”. I wonder if it meant anything…gosh what’s wrong with me? I’d never once paid this much attention on a guy before……except on him

 

OMG! Is he staring this way? Nah no way...

 

I watched the feminine guy perform and his green jersey was so eye catching, subconsciously I saw that his number on his shirt was 81. I practically leaned over the chair when he danced the “oh oh oh oh” part.

 

I smiled when I watched him and my heartbeat fastened.

 

He is cute. ^^ That thought randomly popped in my head

 

….

*Groan*

What is happening to me?

 

Hath patted softly on my back, comforting me with her touch, while I hung my head low as those unpleasant feelings came back to me.