MBLAQ and Undignified Fans

What Do You Want In My Life?

Note from Author:

MBLAQ will come out in this chapter! Look forward to it~ They will also interact with our main characters! What wil happen?…. Hehe curious? Read then! Warning first, this chapter will be long.

 

Highlighted Text Like This -- Thoughts and actions going on in HATH's head.

Highlighted Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in JESS's head.

Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in other people's head or together as a group.

*Text in This* -- Actions or sounds

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­__________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 6 Review:

Then he continued to walk and exited through the back door. Subconsciously I felt Jess relaxed next to me but my mind was so filled with possibilities of who the boy might be.

 

I narrowed my eyes, suddenly I had this very bad sensation in my gut, like I knew that this would be the turning point of Jess’s life, as well as mine, because all of our fates are twisted together, like some crazy drama.

__________________________________________________________________

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Inkigayo, the MCs today are Kikwang from Beast and me, Tiffany from SNSD!” said Tiffany cheerfully toward the camera.

 

YESHH! It FINALLY started!!! Oh yeah......oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah yeah yeah…

Argg ok stop! Concentrate on the show~

 

The audience burst into applause and everyone cheered as the first group came out, it was a new boys group called Infinite.

Jess tapped on my shoulder.

 

“Hmm?” I asked, lifting my head from my hand, my eyes still locked on their performance.

 

“Don’t you think their song is catchy?” whispered Jess, leaning towards me.

 

“Yeah, the rhythm is really catchy as well as the beat, but the costume doesn’t match the meaning. I mean pink suit! Seriously? I thought the meaning is come back again?” I whispered back.

 

*Chuckle*

Jess leaned away as Infinite finished their song.

 

“Wow the newcomers are burning the stage! Next we have IU with her new song!” said Kikwang.

 

“Hey guys! She is my idol!!”exclaimed Beth.

 

I looked and Jess and raised my eyebrows.

 

Beth got an idol? BETH?!

 

I was shocked to the core when the guys suddenly started screaming like hell.

“IU!!! SARANGHE!!!! WOOOOOO!!” a guy sitting in front of us screamed, holding out banners.

  

Ouchhh my ears I'm going deaf...but it makes me so curious. I really want to hear her voice  now.

 

After IU started singing, I had to admit that she’s really good.

 

Hah no wonder Beth likes her, she is good

 

After IU there was a lot more singers, some were catchy and some…were not. There’s one called the Supreme Team, they were pretty good. However I was getting bored.

 

When is MBLAQ coming out?? T^T

 

“Beth when is...” I started to ask but I was interrupted by MC Kikwang.

 

“Next we have MBLAQ!!” yelled Kikwang.

 

*Scream*

Cries instantly filled the air.

“M-B-LAQ Yang Seungho, M-B-LAQ …. ” the chant went on and on.

 

OH MY GOD! It is finally here!!!

Jess and Beth started screaming, and I remained calm.

 

Just then, 5 gorgeous, handsome, charming, charismatic guys walked on stage. If the screams could get louder, it definitely did.

Music came on, and MBLAQ started dancing “Y”, then suddenly the fans went crazy, if not already.

 

Some of the standing fans in the front started to climb up the stage grabbing Mir, the cutest maknae’s feet, and the sitting fans were also running down the seats to get a chance to touch MBLAQ.

 

“Omo Mir oppa!” I heard Beth murmured. We remained in our seats leaning forward worriedly, but we are not the kind of crazy fans that will do anything to get to them.

 

3 girls stopped at my side, screaming and jumping trying to get MBLAQ’s attention. They were the typical fan/ girls, with thick make-ups, colored hair, extra-high heels and clothes that revealed too much.

 

The guards were already restraining the crazy fans and MBLAQ was still dancing they didn't stop or miss a beat, even if they had to step back from the edge.

  

Wow, they are really faithful to their fans ^^ Even when they are disturbed they try their best to make the finest performance for us. I am so full of gratitude! On the other hand, these girls are really….urgg!

 

 

Anger boiled in me.

 

“These girls, don’t they know self pride? This act of foolishness and shameless way, not only do they not respect themselves, they don’t respect MBLAQ’s hard work.” I cried out angrily.

 

One of the girls standing next to me glared at me but ignored it.

 

Jess sighed and looked at Beth.We can’t interfere, they said with their eyes. 

Beth signaled for Jess to calm me down.

 

“Now now Hath, don’t get worked out, we can’t interfere. Remember your promise?” Jess cooled me down.

 

“But these acts are so undignified that it disgusts me just to look! Are they that dumb that they can’t realize that this only creates more trouble for MBLAQ? Heh and they call them fans!” I snorted but softer now. Unfortunately one of the girls standing next to me heard it.

 

“BWO? Not true fans? Yah! Who do you think you are?” the tallest one with the heaviest make up yelled at me. I’m thinking was their leader.

 

Shoot! All three of us thought in mind.

Aww man! What had I gotten myself into?

 

“Yah you !” the leader grabbed me by the collar and pulled me up.

“Listen to me when I’m talking, you !” she shrieked in my face. Jess and Beth stood up and were about to hit her but I stopped them with my hand.

 

Faintly I heard MC Kikwang telling the the staff to put on comercial.

 

That’s when I realized that the whole stadium’s quiet. Just as I was about to turn around. The biatch jerked me back to the actual situation I’m in right now.

 

“You! I’m talking to you!! You good for nothing!! Who are you saying isnt a fan?” screamed the biatch.

 

*Smirk*

“Do I need to repeat myself? If you really are a fan, then you wouldn’t bother MBLAQ who are working hard for us right now, but you threw away your dignity and respect. That only gives them more trouble when we are suppose to be supporting them when they are working so hard. The ones who put them into such a difficult situation aren't fit to call themselves a true fan.” I said calmly while clearly insulting her in her face.

 

Ohh, Hath’s word hits her mark, the looks like she’s about to explode.

 

The leader of the biatches was shaking in anger and raised her free hand to slap me but Jess grabbed it just in time. However, one of that Witch with the capital "B" 's friend grabbed Jess by the hair and yanked it hard. Jess letted out a small yelp. There's tears in Jess's eyes. 

Ouchh that hurts, that girl is going to pay. I just hope that Hath can contol herself

I froze for a second, OMG that did NOT just hurt Jess!!

then I moved fast. I twisted the biatch's wrist of the hand that were holding my collar and side kicked the girl's hand that were holding Jess's hair, the girl yelled in pain and letted go of Jess's hair, then Jess skillfully punched the girl in the face. I stared their leader down. Out of fury, I twisted the wrist harder, and I heard she whimpered.

 

Then Jess touched my shoulder, I turned around and saw everyone looking at me. Including MBLAQ…(My mind went blank right about here.) I locked eyes with the leader Seungho and kept it for I don't know how long. Slowly, I released the biatch’s wrist.

 

That biatch also realized that.

“YAHH!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?” she yelled whipping her hair around crazily.

 

She grabbed me by the neck and started choking me.

 

“OMG! HATH!” yelled Jess. Everyone gasped.

 

Then 3 things happened.

 

First, Beth snapped her fingers and her bodyguards locked the biatch’s friends by the arms, not to hurt them ofcourse, only to control them but it might as well hurt a little.

“You girls really made a big mistake today, messing with my friends will get you killed someday you know.” said Beth in a soft voice with a frost gaze that can freeze anything, glaring right at the girls. They were sobbing in fear now, this was the angry Beth and you did NOT want to get Beth angry. A warning to keep in mind for future use.

 

Second, I kicked the biatch fairly on her gut and she fell back off-balanced. She landed with a loud “BANG”

*Grin* 

Ahh music to my ears~

 

 

Last, someone stepped protectively infront of me, blocking me with his body from the biatch on the floor clutching onto her stomach.

 

*A-hem*

Or should I say 5 guys.