True-Self

What Do You Want In My Life?

Note from Author:

Hey guys, this is my first story so it's not going to be perfect, but I will try my best. Also for the story, I am going to write it with first person and third person at the same time, I know that's going to be pretty confusing but you will know what is happening even without the main character there. ^^ Please enjoy

 

Highlighted Text Like This -- Thoughts and actions going on in HATH's head.

Highlighted Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in JESS's head.

Text Like This-- Thoughts and actions going on in other people's head.

*Text in This* -- Actions or sounds

Text Like This”– Spoken in Chinese

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1:

I looked behind us and see a bunch of teenagers staring at us, Beth wiggled her finger at them. Some wiggled back at us, and they started to approach us.

Oh shoot, this is not good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Why is this happening to me? WHY? Cried Hath.

 

“Hello Boys,” purred Beth as the boys arrived in front of us.

 

As natural as it seems, the boys slowly divided themselves into 3 groups. One went to Jess, attracted by her short black hair, tall curvy body and her dazzling smile that’s opened for everyone. Another group went to Beth, attracted by her beauty, snow white skin and powers that lies beneath…. And the last group went to me….

 

Like I said, this is NOT good.

 

I watched carefully as 4 boys came toward me

“Hello,” said one of the boys shyly. He’s muscular, but average look and height.

“OMG, you are so small and lean!”exclaimed another boy. This one is tall and stylish, but sort of skinny.

“Awwww aren’t you the cute one here~” said the third boy, tall and muscular, nothing special.

“Hey be careful! You are scaring her!” grumbled the fourth boy…. THIS one looks yummy…. Tall, muscular, stylish and not to mention good looking. Boy, Beth sure knows how to pick!

 

As I was evaluating the boys, the fourth one came near me, too near. I immediately hopped back in habit. The boy stopped and looked confused.

 

*Laughs*

“She doesn’t like you!” said the first boy.

“Give up man!” said the second one.

“Look, this is how we really roll,” said the third boy advancing me again.

 

Don’t these boys learn? Huh guess not, they are boys after all although they are in their late teens already. Actually, one even looks like he's in university...

 

I’m sorry, how can I help you?” I asked in CHINESE, stopping the boy dead in his step. They all looked at me with a confused face, including the fourth boy who didn’t even defend himself when he got laughed at.

 

I-I-I waaantt too taa-llk too y-ou” stammered the third boy in his failing Chinese.

 

Ohh really, you know that the weather today is really nice right? And I need to leave right now so I will see my FIRST EVER concert in my life. Which MBLAQ is also performing in. so if you don’t mind, can you GET OUT OF MY WAY? ” I spoke quickly and harshly in Chinese.

 

Beth and Jess looked at me, starting to realize what was happening. While the boys just had a half shocked half surprised with a mix of confusedness in their expression.


“Now can we go now? Beth and Jess you ready?” I stated in English again, already walking away from the group of monkeys. Jess and Beth waved good bye to their group of admirers while Mr. Butler came out of nowhere and took our luggage for us. Then 2 bodyguards escorted us to the front exit. Why did this happen? Oh man, and why is there BODYGUARDS surrounding us??? I regretted in my head.

 

The boys stared with their mouth hanging open. They are rich, and hot all of them thought.

 

Lol, Hath did it again. How many times must she do it? smiled Jess, as Beth silently giggled looking at the frustrated tiny figure in front of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

< In Beth's car, Sitting in the back with Hath in the middle. >

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Tsk-Tsk*

“Hath Hath Hath, how many times must I tell you. Never hide your shyness by pretending that you’re unable to speak English, and you have to get angry at them, you let your anger carry you away. How can you ever find a man like this??” said Beth.

 

“Nahhh, it is okay if I don’t get a boyfriend. Who needs one anyways?” I replied with a bored tone, reading my book.

 

“Hey listen to your elders!” shouted Jess pretending to be angry.

 

*Silence* I didn’t reply anything, the book is more important than this.

 

*Sigh*

“Come on, we need to get to Inkigayo soon.” said Beth softly.

 

“Oh wait, didn’t they say that you have to be at least 16 to get in? Well Beth and I are okay, but how about you H? You are only 15.” confirmed Jess.

 

*Silence* once again… however I wasn’t reading my book this time. I was actually staring at Jess with my widened eyes.

What am I suppose to do now?